Sales Process Effectiveness Manager, Asia Pacific
Job Type: Full time
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 25,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Rockwell Automation is Hiring!
We are looking for a Sales Process Effectiveness Manager, Asia Pacific to be based in our Singapore, Australia or India office,
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Sales Planning & Process, he/she will drive the adoption and roll out of our global sales process within the region, working with regional leaders on execution.
The ideal individual is someone who has proven experience balancing strategic thinking with a focus on execution and communication while having field sales experience direct or indirect to have empathy to come up with good strategy for sales.
- Establish and maintain common expectations for sales process deployment based commercial strategy
- Collaborate with the various sales roles to understand their requirements and selling best practices.
- On an ongoing basis, evaluate sales process maturity and establish goals to improve systems, processes and tools to drive above market sales performance.
- Lead the AP sales process champion to ensure sales process evolve to changing market and organizational needs; as well as continue to enable collaboration and above market performance.
- Collaborate with other regions to understand other regional processes, as well as share ideas and best practices.
- Ensure AP’s priorities and focus areas are represented in the global design, build and deployment processes of sales process improvements, systems and tools.
- Lead the deployment of new systems and enhancements that enable our sales processes. This could involve communication, training, change management, issue resolution.
- Ensure consistent sales process alignment, understanding, and execution through communication and competency programs.
- Drive the change management necessary to gain adoption of sales processes regionally
- Analyze and address sales process pain points and define areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering, with MBA or demonstrated business acumen
- Experienced leader with 10-15 years of experience in sales or sales operation, sales effectiveness
- Strong understanding of modern selling and proven ability to build and communicate strategy
- Familiarity with account planning, sales planning, guided selling, pipeline management, forecasting, and customer success
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 Sales & Anaplan or other modern CRM platforms
- Demonstrated capability to work on multiple types of projects at any one time
- A proven track record of resolving complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Analytical mindset, with capacity to absorb information and data to drive solid conclusions
- Ability to articulate complex messages in a clear way, and effectively propose ideas and get buy in. Present strategies at a leadership level
- Knowledge of business change management framework approaches or methodologies. Detailed understanding of the impact of change, the interdependencies, and the impact on the business
- Collaborative style, which can drive consensus across indirect reporting lines and peer groups
- Project management and/or continuous improvement certification is a plus