Key Account Manager - Digital Buildings
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Job Type: Full time
The Schneider Electric Digital Buildings business creates integrated, multi-layered solutions that specialize in combining building services & intelligent automated systems. Our mission is to be the digital partner for sustainability and efficiency in the built environment. Our solutions enable owners, end users and custodians (such as; Commercial buildings, Hospitals and Data Centers), to intelligently monitor, meter and control the attributes of their assets in real time, optimizing energy consumption and driving efficiencies in operations through automation.
This role reports to the National Service Sales Manager. You will drive and enhance customer experience by developing business opportunities that reflect client needs. Responsible for developing and managing long term relationships within end user accounts, you will achieve targeted sales revenue and growth goals.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Build long term relationships with existing and new customers;
- Develop key contacts and sponsors within the business and externally;
- Plan, map and maintain relationships within all levels of the account;
- Maintain current ongoing revenue and margins (booked values);
- Prepare service offer contract estimates, documents and proposals;
- Assist with after-market project estimates, proposals and tender responses;
- Prepare presentations to clients at executive management level, senior consultants and principal
- Leverage existing relationships, co-ordinating and maximising selling efficiencies by partnering
with internal parties;
- Manage the sales process from end to end to ensure customer expectations and needs are met.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree or Equivalent, Certificate or Diploma in a role related field;
- Previous experience in account management;
- Strong sales, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to analyse customer satisfaction data & develop corrective actions;
- A good knowledge of contracting and tendering procedures;
- Knowledge of relevant statutory body requirements and Australian Standards within the industry
- Exceptional relationship and rapport building skills (Essential);
- High level technical capability and understanding;
The list is long but importantly we offer a competitive salary package, access to our employee share plan and salary continuance insurance. Beyond this we have a truly flexible work environment with opportunities to work remotely, on-site at customer locations or in our office facilities. Additionally we offer all our employees a chance to build your career within our global organization. With our game changing ‘Open Talent Market’ you have the opportunity to; work on global projects, explore future roles or establish a mentorship to grow your skills. The opportunities are at your fingertips.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.