Technical Services Manager - Critical Cooling
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Location: Brisbane, Macquarie Park, Melbourne, Perth
Job Type: Full time
We have an opportunity for an Technical Leader with the domain specialisation of Critical Cooling to join our Services Technical Leadership Team.
This position of Technical Services Manager (TSM) - Critical Cooling can be based anywhere in Australia - with regular travel required.
This TSM is accountable for technical lead management, competencies and training requirements implementation for Critical Cooling Applications and Field Services Technicans, as the Subject Matter Expert for the Pacific Zone (AU + NZ).
The TSM will also share and build technical literature, processes and guidance to new and less experienced technicians, and they will be responsible for owning and maintaining a Community of Practice (COP) for all Cooling Field Service Technicians.
The TSM will be validated as Level 2 expert working closely with the Level 3 Pacific expert and will be responsible for reviewing large cooling bids and bid processes solutions. They will also highlight technical and Critical Cooling tools / skills missing in this organization and work towards improvements in the Pacific Zone Business.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Technical Team management
- Lead technical escalation
- Build Redundancy in the Senior Field Service Technician team, eliminating single points of failure, enabling other trainers besides themselves
- Lead Training Coordinator : training schedule, budget setting and management, innovation of training methods
- Pre Sales Project Input and SME Signoff
- Certified Partners Technical Management/Training
- Develop standardised framework and practices across all disciplines
- Community of Practices development (COP) framework
- Technical Safety Advisor to Health Safety & Environment Team
- Comply with Safety and cyber security policies, practices and procedures
- Could support the tendering teams for the complex solutions set-up.
- Support the Project Manager, Business Development Manager and Planner, and ensure the accurate interface between customer (functional needs)
- Known for Customer orientation and Customer-First mindset
- Proven experience leading technical resolutions
- Refrigeration Licence
- Experience with OEM Critical Cooling Products & Offers
- Experience with Cooling Product within data centers and critical cooling environments preferred, but not essential
Take the Next Step in Your Career - Apply TODAY
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.