Marketing Communications Specialist
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Location: Macquarie Park
Job Type: Full time
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We’re a dynamic, global company looking for passionate people to help us lead a digitalisation revolution that champions sustainability, efficiency, and safe, affordable power for everyone.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marcoms Specialist to join our Marketing Communications team. Based in Macquarie Park, Sydney in a hybrid work environment this role will report into the Head of Integrated Marcoms. You will be responsible for managing and executing communications, ensuring implementation of marketing strategies/activities with a focus on driving awareness and generating demand among homeowners, builders. architects and interior designers.
What exactly you will be doing:
- Drive traffic and personas through website optimisation, organic growth, and integrated marketing communication
- Develop and execute aligned marketing plans to meet product category objectives
- Execute digital marketing strategies in partnership with various managers
- Deliver digital marketing initiatives to achieve channel/segment/brand objectives
- Focus on omnichannel campaign planning and execution, including traditional and digital media
- Partner with media, creative, and social media agencies on the delivery of campaigns and ‘always on‘ activity
You are a highly driven, digital first marcom specialist who loves to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment experience. You are collaborative and passionate about the work that you do!
In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- University degree or equivalent (marketing or similar)
- demonstrated experience of 3-4 years with B2C marketing (preferably)
- ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships
- strong digital marketing acumen, across all media buy, social media & marketing automation
- strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated good presentation skills
- customer first mind-set
At Schneider Electric we put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.