Security Service Technician
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Job Type: Full time
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient, and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Security Service Technician to join our Digital Building Business. Reporting directly to the Service Delivery Manager and located at our State Head Office in Perth, this role is responsible for the maintenance and fault repair of a range of Electronic Security systems to Western Australian based customers. This is a chance to put your Security Technician knowledge to use and build a long-term career with our global organization.
- Managing the breakdown and maintenance of Electronic Security Systems
- Supporting the installation, programming and commissioning of new and expanded Electronic Security Systems
- Identify opportunities to improve the Schneider offering by monitoring and reviewing system performance.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Providing high quality solutions and support to key clients.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are always met onsite.
You are someone that gets excited about technology and excels in problem solving within challenging environments. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. Achieving results motivates you. In addition, you have the following skills:
- Solid track record in a similar technician role
- Experience with the installation, programming, commissioning, maintenance and fault finding of a range of Electronic Security and Access Control systems, IP Networking and Video Management Systems;
- Extensive experience with various IP and Analogue CCTV Systems
- Proven record of high quality work complemented with solid experience of trouble shooting, fault finding and effective resolutions;
- May have a full or restricted electrical license;
- Must hold a Current Security License and Drivers License;
- BMS experience would be advantageous but not required, opportunity to develop in this area if so desired.
- The ability to deliver the highest level of quality service to ensure customer satisfaction to Schneider Electric clients.
You are motivated and confident; you work equally well autonomously or as a member of a team; you prioritise your work and follow through to completion. Achieving results motivates you. With excellent communication skills, you build great relationships and are comfortable and confident in a customer facing role. Sound like you? Then apply today!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.