Partner Program Co-Ordinator- SA
Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Job Type: Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and driven individual to join our team on a 12-month maternity leave contract based in Adelaide. In the capacity of Partner Program Co-ordinator, you will take responsibility for the largest electrician loyalty program in Australia, Club Clipsal, for the South Australian and Northern Territory markets. You will take the lead on managing the membership base, designing activities to support and reward customers, co-ordinate Club Clipsal events as well as overseeing promotional activity.
Whilst we do not want to narrow the field, we do believe that the successful candidate will ideally possess a marketing degree with some demonstrated experience working in a marketing and/or Events Management function. This is a busy and diverse role supporting a high performing sales team. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Partner Program Leader and the Partner Program Co-ordinator team, develop a state based program to drive the engagement and recruitment of electricians into Club Clipsal and engaging with social, digital and communication channels. Run identified national projects required to continuously improve the customer experience of the Club
- Lead and drive the creation and success of the events calendar and digital activities to build loyalty and commercial growth
- Work closely with the Sales team to design and implement local and state based customer events, trade shows and launches.
- Regularly review and measure the success of events and activities to improve customer engagement
- Communicating with customers and resolving their issues
- Organising merchandise and giveaways for events and promotional activity for customers.
That’s the technical stuff, but equally critical will be your energy, motivation, passion for your work, highly developed written and verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively within a great team environment.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.
What's in it for me?
- (add additional benefits specific to job here)
Who will you report to?
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.