Schneider Electric AU & NZ
Location: Brisbane, Perth
Job Type: Full time
Are you a results-driven professional seeking an exciting career move? Look no further! We're offering a unique opportunity for a Project Manager in the vibrant city of Perth at Schneider Electric Pacific. This is your chance to drive innovative projects to success while ensuring the safety and well-being of our exceptional team. As a Project Manager, you will be the captain of your projects, guiding them from inception to accomplishment.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Lead industrial automation projects in alignment with business and contractual expectations, following our established project methodology and standards
- Craft proposals that exceed customer expectations, fostering strong client relationships
- Oversee the intricate processes that bring each project to life, ensuring precision and quality
- Develop comprehensive communication plans, fostering transparency and collaboration among all stakeholders
- Manage customer expectations and tackle contractual matters with finesse, both internally and externally
- Contribute to enhancing our engineering capabilities and processes through effective technical communication and reporting
We're seeking an individual who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, someone who is a natural leader and communicator. In addition to this, here are the skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- A tertiary education background in Engineering, Computer Science, PM, or IT
- You should have at least 3 years of project management experience
- Project management certification is a plus (PMP, PRINCE2, AGILE)
- Solid technical report writing skills are a must
- Experience in the industrial automation field and good knowledge of industrial automation platforms – namely PLC and SCADA is essential
- Skilled at prioritising and managing parallel work streams
If you're a proactive, results-oriented professional with a passion for success and a knack for leadership, we want to hear from you! Take the next step in your career journey with Schneider Electric and be part of a team that's driving innovation and making a difference.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.