IT Service Delivery Governance Lead
Job Type: Full time
Service Delivery Governance Lead
- Play a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Be the Sigma IT escalation point for incident manager and critical incidents
- Brand new offices at M-City Clayton; onsite parking & hybrid model
Highly collaborative, the Service Delivery Governance Lead role will see you offering guidance to stakeholders across the business.
Sigma Healthcare is a leading Australian full line pharmacy wholesale and distribution business. Sigma also has the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores, including some of Australia’s best-known pharmacy retail brands: Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, Discount Drug Stores and Whole Life.
Ready to make an immediate impact? Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, this role will see you ensuring the ITIL processes of Sigma IT are documented, refined and executed. You will be responsible for updating the IT Service Catalogue and other internal customer facing processes and procedures, with the core of continuous improvement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Driving ITIL processes and a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure Level 1 and 2 support (via Managed Service Providers) is delivered as contracted
- Engaging internal customers to assist with smooth IT service delivery
- Assisting the IT Service Delivery manager in defining, creating and running IT service management capability to meet business requirements
- Help with measuring and reporting on adherence to agreed IT SLAs
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in an ITIL-focused internal Service Delivery role
- Strong knowledge of ITIL delivery framework
- Experience in managing 3rd parties and IT strategic partner service delivery
- Experience in guiding support decisions across a broad range of technical and application domains
What’s on offer:
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history. Also on offer is the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Advance your skills and experience through ongoing training and development
- Be part of a progressive, supportive and highly skilled team
- Enjoy great employee benefits and access to health & wellbeing programs, as well as a Universal incentive program
- Work for an organisation that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
We are proud to be endorsed as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
How to apply
Sound like your new home? Click APPLY today to submit your application via our Careers portal.