Sales Force Marketing Cloud Developer Lead
South East Water
Job Type: Full time
Who are we?
We’re here to help people live well and create a better and more sustainable future. We support healthy and liveable communities by delivering water, sewerage and recycled water services to 1.77 million people who rely on us every day and every night. At South East Water, we innovate with purpose and act with care to deliver healthy water for life. Fresh thinking and collaboration are at the heart of our organisation. We are constantly learning, embracing the challenges of today and excited by the opportunities that tomorrow will bring.
In a period of rapid change and growth, this role will assist the marketing team to define, build and deliver customer centric communications with a digital first lens. This is short term, eight month contract with the possibility for extension.
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver the technical implementation through Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to communicate effectively with customers, employees and external stakeholders.
- Be the technical SFMC expert in the team and enhance/optimise all processes and opportunities
- Working with the Marketing Team, you will implement segmentation and campaign solutions in line with marketing requirements enabling personalisation across SFMC
- Executing marketing automation activities including but not limited to SFMC journeys and dynamic marketing campaigns initially through email, mobile and web, with a view to advertising and interaction studios
- Collaborate with others across the business, particularly with Marketing, Communications, Design, Business Technology Services, Insights and Customer Channels to plan future forward digital strategies and implement successful campaigns.
Who are you?
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Five plus years experience, technical proficiency and development in Salesforce Marketing Cloud using various components including, Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Building, Content builder, with Interaction and Advertising Studios an advantage
- Robust technical understanding of objects/contacts data models, data schemas and relational databases, with working knowledge of how these relate to database segmentation for marketing automation
- Ability to translate marketing requirements into technical solutions
- Understand the relationship between SFMC and Service Cloud, data extensions, automations, data model
- Experience with software development practices including SDLC, waterfall and Agile, CI/CD, solution design and architecture, security and privacy by design
We're for everyone
We do meaningful work, but how we do it is just as important. We’re here to help people live well, protect the environment, and keep healthy water and resources accessible and affordable for all. We know to make a positive difference we need to support our people to be their very best. Flexibility and innovation are at the heart of how we work. But it’s our people’s collective ambition, authenticity and differences that bring our culture to life.
Our people are as diverse as the communities we serve. Everyone brings a unique voice and a refreshing perspective that keeps us innovating. It makes us better learners, thinkers and collaborators, helping create better outcomes for our customers. Even though we’re all different, we still share a common goal to deliver healthy water for life.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, members of the LGBTIQ+ community, people with disability and from culturally diverse backgrounds. We aim to provide an inclusive and accessible workplace for everyone. If you need any help with the application process or would like to discuss your reasonable adjustments during interviews, or to learn more about the role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's in it for you?
- A commitment to work-life balance with truly flexible working arrangements, including hybrid working, leave purchasing and RDO options.
- 14 weeks paid parental leave for all parents and paid super on unpaid parental leave.
- A range of benefits, including free on-site parking and cultural leave. A great culture working in collaborative teams with strong work ethics.
- Career focused learning and development opportunities.
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation committed to environmental initiatives.
- Enjoy modern office facilities with panoramic beachfront views.