Senior Pega Developer
South East Water
Job Type: Full time
Who are we?
We’re here to help people live well and create a better and more sustainable future. We support healthy and liveable communities by delivering water, sewerage and recycled water services to 1.77 million people who rely on us every day and every night. At South East Water, we innovate with purpose and act with care to deliver healthy water for life. Fresh thinking and collaboration are at the heart of our organisation. We are constantly learning, embracing the challenges of today and excited by the opportunities that tomorrow will bring.
This exciting position is responsible for the innovative Pega Platform Design, Application Design, Data Model Design, and User Experience design, delivery and support of Pega Applications Technology within South East Water and is aligned under South East Water’s Sustainability strategy.
This position will also take up development and enhancement of process-driven applications, using intent and model driven design thinking and by leveraging low code/ no code visual tools like Pega technology that scale across multiple channels like web, mobile and chat. This key role will automate business processes that are standardised, repetitive and rules-based using Pega Platform and will test and deploy Pega applications using Pega Deployment Manager for DevOps. If you relish new technology and enjoy being at the forefront of innovation, then this is the role for you!
Who are you?
Candidates will require a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience in a similar field, as well as a Pega Lead System Architect Certification (V8).
In order to really excel in this role, candidates will be collaborative team players dedicated to achieving outstanding customer results, whilst managing stakeholder expectations. The following skills and experience will also ensure success in this role:
- 11+ years’ technical experience and knowledge in Pega applications design and development.
- Business Process Management and Case Management implementations
- Experience in end-to-end project life cycle using SDLC, Agile Scrum and Waterfall models.
- Experience in developing solutions based on solid UX\UI specifications.
- Assisted with planning and execution of unit, integration, and user acceptance testing.
- Partnered with business users to align business goals with implementation results.
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Overall knowledge of; IT solutions, cloud, integration, web solutions, database and cyber security.
What's in it for you?
- A commitment to work-life balance with truly flexible working arrangements, including hybrid working and leave purchasing.
- 14 weeks paid parental leave for all parents and paid super on unpaid parental leave
- A range of benefits, including free on-site parking and cultural leave.
- A great culture working in collaborative teams with strong work ethics.
- Career focused learning and development opportunities.
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation committed to environmental initiatives.
- Enjoy modern office facilities with panoramic beachfront views.
We're for everyone
We do meaningful work, but how we do it is just as important. We’re here to help people live well, protect the environment, and keep healthy water and resources accessible and affordable for all. We know to make a positive difference we need to support our people to be their very best. Flexibility and innovation are at the heart of how we work. But it’s our people’s collective ambition, authenticity and differences that bring our culture to life.
Our people are as diverse as the communities we serve. Everyone brings a unique voice and a refreshing perspective that keeps us innovating. It makes us better learners, thinkers and collaborators, helping create better outcomes for our customers. Even though we’re all different, we still share a common goal to deliver healthy water for life.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, members of the LGBTIQ+ community, people with disability and from culturally diverse backgrounds. We aim to provide an inclusive and accessible workplace for everyone. If you need any help with the application process or would like to discuss your reasonable adjustments during interviews, or to learn more about the role, please contact: email@example.com