Job Type: Full time
- This role will be offered on a Full-time basis starting on a 9-day fortnight working arrangement, with the possibility of shift work, weekend, nights and public holidays.
- Work on a world-class refinery in the South-West - Collie based
- Positive work culture
Are you looking to be home every night? If so, this is your opportunity to live, work and play a short drive from stunning coastlines, scenic trails and the food and wine heartland of the west.
Located in the picturesque south-west and Peel regions of Western Australia, South32 Worsley Alumina is on a journey to become the world’s leading Alumina producer where our 1500 workforce value the lifestyle that Worsley Alumina has to offer.
Our integrated Bauxite Mine, Alumina Refinery and Port Operation is creating the essential products needed for a sustainable low carbon future.
Warehouse Officers are responsible for the receipt and distribution of goods across the Worsley refinery site. All goods are processed through data entry at a seated workstation and then are stored in the warehouse to be picked at a later time or prepared for delivery around site to various drop locations.
There are multiple storage points across the refinery, however Officers predominantly work from the main warehouse. They may also travel to a Bunbury, Boddington or Perth warehouses on occasion.
This role will be offered on a Full-time basis starting on a 9-day fortnight working arrangement, with the possibility of shift work, weekend, nights and public holidays.
This role will be based at our Worsley Alumina Refinery which is a short drive from Collie (15 minutes), Bunbury (35 minutes – bus available from Bunbury location only) and other nearby scenic communities.
As there is no accommodation on site, you will be required to drive in, drive out on a daily basis. Employees ideally live within an hour’s drive of Collie.
Primary responsibilities are to:
- Safety focus
- Forklift and order picker operation
- Rider reach operation
- Truck operation & Light vehicle operation
- Organizational skills
- Binning, processing and picking inventory
- Packaging pallets
- Technological understanding
- Receiving and sorting goods
- Data entry in SAP
- Demonstrated written and oral English language proficiency
- Holds relevant licenses required for warehouse operations as per competency profile
- Previous exposure to warehouse and stock administration.
- It is Desirable Holds relevant licenses desirable for warehouse operations as per competency profile including LF, LO, DG, MR and Working at Heights
As part of the Worsley Alumina team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salaries
- Company supported volunteering leave and opportunities across communities in the South-West
- Novated lease and salary sacrifice options
- Exclusive employee discounts including health insurance, technology and travel
- Some work flexibility offered
At Worsley Alumina, our people are key to unlocking the potential of our operation and becoming the world’s leading Alumina producer.
If you value and care for your colleagues and families, enjoy a culture of trust and togetherness and have a desire for excellence to safely produce the products of the future, then we would love to hear from you.
As an employee, you can help shape the future of our operation through our:
- Worsley Workforce Committee directly improving our employee experience
- Worsley Inclusion Network leading change initiatives across Worsley Alumina to increase Inclusion and Diversity in our workplace
- Reconciliation Action Plan Working Group working closely with our First Nations employees and community members to increase First Nations representation across Worsley Alumina.
South32 embraces diversity and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not a requirement of employment at South32 Worsley Alumina.
Please note: This advertisement will close on the 29th March 2023