Job Type: Full time
- Career opportunity
- Work life balance
- Flexible working arragements
Are you looking to be home every night? If so, this is your opportunity to live, work and play a short drive from stunning coastlines, scenic trails and the food and wine heartland of the west.
Located in the picturesque south-west and Peel regions of Western Australia, South32 Worsley Alumina is on a journey to become the world’s leading Alumina producer where our 1500 workforce value the lifestyle that Worsley Alumina has to offer.
Our integrated Bauxite Mine, Alumina Refinery and Port Operation is creating the essential products needed for a sustainable low carbon future.
Provides coaching to new and existing employees and facilitates area specific training. Ensures the alignment to area training and assessment standards before signing off.
Assists with career progression for RPO’s and senior RPO’s by meeting CPK’s and APK’s.
Refinery - Collie
If you're good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you're the best at what you do, come work at South 32.
This role will be based at our Worsley Alumina Refinery which is a short drive from Collie (15 minutes), Bunbury (35 minutes) and other nearby scenic communities.
As there is no accommodation on site, you will be required to drive in, drive out on a daily basis. Employees ideally live within an hour’s drive of Collie.
- Ensures the quality of Job Based Competency (JBC) training within the operation
- Delivery and Assessment of JBC within the operations
- Mentors and coaches’ operators
- Provides support in the delivery and assessment of common business process training e.g. Clearance to Work
- Assists the supervisor in developing a training plan to achieve the required crew competency level.
- Collates and submits training assessment evidence to Training & Development Team
- Continuous review and improvement of competency profiles and execution training material
- Updates area specific work instructions, provides input into training profiles and CPK/APK assessments
- Updates and provides standardized Induction / Onboarding of new operations employees before being socialized to operations team
- Senior Refinery Process Operator and holds all area qualifications
- Worsley Assessor
- Preferred but not essential - Cert IV TAE Training & Assessment
- Proficient in the use of Intellipermit, LMS, Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Champions South32 Values, Code of Conduct & Safety expectations
As part of the Worsley Alumina team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salaries including Short-Term Incentive Bonus
- Additional employer superannuation contributions which depend on the level of employee contributions you choose.
- Participation in the Employee Share Plan
- Industry leading parental leave and family care policy
- Company supported volunteering leave and opportunities across communities in the South-West
- Novated lease and salary sacrifice options
- Exclusive employee discounts including health insurance, technology and travel.
At Worsley Alumina, our people are key to unlocking the potential of our operation and becoming the world’s leading Alumina producer.
If you value and care for your colleagues and families, enjoy a culture of trust and togetherness and have a desire for excellence to safely produce the products of the future, then we would love to hear from you.
As an employee, you can help shape the future of our operation through our:
- Worsley Workforce Committee directly improving our employee experience
- Worsley Inclusion Network leading change initiatives across Worsley Alumina to increase Inclusion and Diversity in our workplace
- Reconciliation Action Plan Working Group working closely with our First Nations employees and community members to increase First Nations representation across Worsley Alumina.
South32 embraces diversity and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Please note: This advertisement will close on the 1st June 2023.