Work Services Administrator Assistant
Job Type: Full time
- Great work culture
- Work life balance
- Career opportunity
Are you looking to be home every night? If so, this is your opportunity to live, work and play a short drive from stunning coastlines, scenic trails and the food and wine heartland of the west.
Located in the picturesque south-west and Peel regions of Western Australia, South32 Worsley Alumina is on a journey to become the world’s leading Alumina producer where our 1500 workforce value the lifestyle that Worsley Alumina has to offer.
Our integrated Bauxite Mine, Alumina Refinery and Port Operation is creating the essential products needed for a sustainable low carbon future.
The Administrator Refinery Maintenance has a key role within the Execution Team. They are the driving force that ensures that all costs submitted by our Shutdown Vendors have been audited and correspond with the Purchase Orders they have been given and the Timesheets they have submitted. They ensure that costing is accurate. To assist with the resource roster needs of outages. To assist with the onboarding of contractors for outages.
This role will be based at our Worsley Alumina Refinery which is a short drive from Collie (15 minutes), Bunbury (35 minutes – bus available from Bunbury location only) and other nearby scenic communities.
As there is no accommodation on site, you will be required to drive in, drive out on a daily basis. Employees ideally live within an hour’s drive of Collie.
- Auditing − Audit contractor timesheets and claims − Ensure Vendor claims match their provided purchase orders − Liaise with Payment Services to ensure that lodged claims have service entries completed in a timely manner
- Reporting: − Monitor with cost tracking and reporting − Maintain reporting of contractor numbers for Shutdowns − Building and maintaining spreadsheets to collect statistics relevant to each Shutdown
- Procurement: − Raising purchase requisitions and reservations − Maintain purchase requisitions raised and manipulation of services − Reconciles invoices of external suppliers against records to ensure
- Support: − Manage the refinery Major Work Meeting Room/s calendar and bookings − Where possible assist with facilitating meetings for the Execution Team − Assist the Execution Team with varied queries & technical support
- Prioritizes tasks to deliver quality service − Prioritizes resources to ensure accurate data entry
- Relevant experience in a related industry; knowledge of BWAPL business and its internal and external environments − Documentum experience − Cost tracking and accrual process experience − 1SAP maintenance module exposure − BI reporting experience − Auditing experience
- Finance background or training highly desirable.
- Certificate III in Business − Intermediate MS Suite − Intermediate Computer Literacy − Trainer experience − Assessor Experience
As part of the Worsley Alumina team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salaries including Short-Term Incentive Bonus
- Additional employer superannuation contributions which depend on the level of employee contributions you choose.
- Participation in the Employee Share Plan
- Industry leading parental leave and family care policy
- Company supported volunteering leave and opportunities across communities in the South-West
- Novated lease and salary sacrifice options
- Exclusive employee discounts including health insurance, technology and travel.
At Worsley Alumina, our people are key to unlocking the potential of our operation and becoming the world’s leading Alumina producer.
If you value and care for your colleagues and families, enjoy a culture of trust and togetherness and have a desire for excellence to safely produce the products of the future, then we would love to hear from you.
As an employee, you can help shape the future of our operation through our:
- Worsley Workforce Committee directly improving our employee experience
- Worsley Inclusion Network leading change initiatives across Worsley Alumina to increase Inclusion and Diversity in our workplace
- Reconciliation Action Plan Working Group working closely with our First Nations employees and community members to increase First Nations representation across Worsley Alumina.
South32 embraces diversity and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
This job advert will close on 1st June 2023.