Relationship Manager – Premium Customers (WA)
Location: Western Australia
Job Type: Full time
Sportsbet's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over-delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7,000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. As part of the Flutter Group, we’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin we’re tight knit, with 1,000 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools – take a look:
About the role
Our Premium team is a customer facing team that builds lasting relationships with our customers through experiences and brings the best of Sportsbet to them. Reporting into the State Manager, as a Relationship Manager, you are responsible for providing outstanding service to our most valued customers. You will do this by establishing and supporting the relationship and management of an allocated group of customers on a one to one basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary point of contact for Sportsbet customers and manage any issues or enquiries
- Work with internal teams to resolve in a timely manner such as our Safer Gambling and Risk & Trading teams.
- Create and implement personalised marketing plans and initiatives to grow ‘share of wallet’ from customers in your group
- Host and ensure customers have a superior experience at sporting and general events.
- Maintain records of all communication and customer insights within CRM for customisation and relationship building
- Amplify marketing campaigns through outbound calling and other available channels and promote our commitment to sustainability and safer gambling.
The Relationship Managers within the Premium team at Sportsbet adopt a flexible working week policy based on customer requirements to ensure a great work-life balance. The successful candidate will need to be based in WA.
We’re looking for someone with a customer first attitude and constantly strive to improve customers’ experience as well as:
- An individual who has a passion for building customer relationships through regular contact and engagement
- Exposure to working within a fast paced and target driven environment
- A self-driven, fresh and energetic person who loves being busy, thinking outside the square and happy to bring new ideas to the table
- A commercially savvy person with superb time management skills.
- Willingness to work as a team and roll the sleeves up during busy periods such as Spring Racing Carnival
- Experience managing high profile and net worth accounts and customers will be highly regarded.
- Someone who has an understanding and knowledge of sport and the wagering industry is desirable but not essential.
We work hard and play hard, so along with a very competitive salary and generous performance-based bonus, we will also provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays!)
- Genuine flexible working policy with an $500 work from home office allowance
- Best in class Parental Leave program with 6 months paid leave for Primary Carers and Circle In membership
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets
- Access to Headspace App and an employee assist program
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you are, as you are- that’s why we assess behaviours, learning agility and expertise to ensure all types of experiences are considered for our roles.
Be sure to check out our Life@Sportsbet Instagram page, Life@Sportsbet LinkedIn page as well our careers website for more information and insight into our culture. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we review candidates within 1-2 weeks of advertising.