Workplace Technology Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Sportsbet's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. We’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin we’re tight knit, with 800 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools – take a look: https://responsiblegambling.sportsbet.com.au/hc/en-us
About the role
Sportsbet Workplace Technology team is looking to attract a passionate and dedicated IT Workplace Tech Support officer to provide enterprise technology support to internal users, and frontline support of our applications for our customers. Reporting to the Workplace Technology Operational Lead (Melbourne based), you’ll be responsible for providing an awesome customer service experience to our internal and external customers, balancing people with the process.
- Provide level 1st level support for Windows and Mac environments
- Provide regular and proactive hardware and software support/installation and maintenance
- Receive, record, analyse and resolve problems in order to improve the productivity of staff
- Maintain inventory of all end user equipment through Asset Management database
- UC/VC support and administration
- 0365 support and administration
- AV & Patching
- Ability to methodically troubleshoot issues
- Provide superior proactive hardware and software support/installation and maintenance
- Maintain inventory of all end user equipment
- Ownership of Incidents and Requests from start till resolution to include updating the customer throughout the lifecycle of the ticket with clear and concise messaging
- Ability to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Strong customer service skills in satisfying customer expectations
- Support additional Workplace Technology business and operations as they arise.
- Able to remotely support teams and business as required via tools such as AWS Workspace
- Some experience in a Service Desk or Customer service role
- Training/Certification/degree in End User Computing or IT field
- Experience of IT systems/Concepts
- An understanding customer service principles would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac platforms
- Basic Understanding of Active Directory and Identity management
- Basic understanding of SCCM and JAMF
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft Office 365 and other collaboration tools
- Passionate about our customer experiences, internal and external customers
- Able to operate in the grey and seize opportunity
- Creative thinker, Lateral thinker, Lean thinker
Key Perks include:
- Competitive rem package
- Generous performance based bonus
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays!)
- Genuine flexible working policy with a $500 work from home office allowance
- Best in class Parental Leave program with 6 months paid leave for Primary Carers and Circle In membership
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of events
- TV screens in the office playing live sports, matches and races
- Weekly concierge service including free massages, manicure/nail appointments – all onsite!
- Daily fresh fruit, sparkling water and Kombucha on tap FREE in the office (did we mention we have a bar fridge for Thursday night drinks!?)
- Free merch including t-shirts, lanyards, note pads and much more!
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
If this sounds like you, please apply now!