FanDuel Customer Experience (CX) Executive
Job Type: Full time
This role is a great opportunity for someone that wants to help build the best CX department in a company that is fast becoming the biggest sportsbook in the world!
FanDuel is the premier destination for online sports betting and fantasy sports within the United States with a large footprint right here in Australia. As part of the wider Flutter Group, FanDuel is the market leader in the US betting market and is on a fast growth trajectory.
Like Sportsbet, our purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over-delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7,000 cool, clever and curious people around the world.
Reporting into the CX Team Lead, this role will see you be responsible for enhancing the FanDuel customer betting experience by working with our customer service (CS) and customer insights team over in America on identifying pain points & putting measures in place to make valuable impact. The successful candidates will be tasked with a range of duties aligned to offering a first-class experience for our customers whilst ensuring decisions & actions comply with US State Regulations.
Key responsibilities include:
- The first point of contact for any real time settlement issues / queries we might encounter throughout the day
- Enhancing the process end-to-end whilst being across changes in the regulatory space
- Develop and manage valuable reporting functions including CS pain points, frequently occurring query types (dispute, delay etc.)
- Influencing key stake holders for meaningful with the ever-expanding R&T and CXO teams located in Dublin and the US.
- Owning the error resolution process (compiling wagers, voiding wagers, compliance incident reports, CS comms and error reports)
- Understanding the US betting landscape so we can guarantee accurate & efficient resolutions for all stakeholders.
- Identify root causes of issues and coordinate with risk and trading team
The FanDuel team at Sportsbet adopt a flexible 5 day working week policy based on customer needs to ensure a great work-life balance for our staff, however there is a requirement for weekend work (which can be done from home). Shifts will generally fall between 7am – 6.00pm (either 7am to 3pm or 10am to 6pm).
We need our CX team to be customer obsessed, so you’ll need to put yourself in the shoes of the customer to ensure that the journey they experience when using our products is seamless from start to finish.
We are looking for some who has:
- Interest in US Sports – show us this in your application!
- An ‘ownership mentality’. In a newly formed team, we’re looking for someone who can take responsibility and be accountable to see a task through to completion.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). The CX team will be in direct contact over various platforms with multiple teams.
- Ability to prioritise & multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of excel and data
We don’t expect anyone to walk in the door and know everything at the start, so we take our training seriously and make sure that the successful candidate is well supported. This role is a hybrid position that has ability to work from home but at the start of your role, we require most days to be in the office to help with training and onboarding. Putting our customers front of mind is the most important in this role, the rest we can teach you!
The Perks & Benefits
Along with a highly competitive salary plus a performance based annual bonus of 15%, you’ll get:
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays!)
- Genuine flexible working and remote working policy with an $500 allowance to get your home office set up
- Daily fresh fruit, sparkling water and Kombucha on tap FREE in the office
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast in the office and a free Saturday & Sunday lunch allowance
- Weekly concierge service including free massages, manicure and nail appointments – all onsite in the office!
- TV screens in the office constantly playing live sports, matches and races
- Best in class Parental Leave program with six months paid leave for Primary Carers
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you are, as you are- that’s why we assess behaviours, learning agility and expertise to ensure all types of experiences are considered for our roles.
Be sure to check out our Life@Sportsbet Instagram page, Life@Sportsbet LinkedIn page as well our careers website for more information and insight into our culture and office space.
Ready for the challenge? Apply now