Job Type: Full time
We are on the hunt for a sharpshooter of an EA who is passionate about providing best in class support for two of our C-suite roles.
Sportsbet's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over-delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7,000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. As part of the Flutter Group, we’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin we’re tight knit, with over a1,000 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools – take a look:
About the role
This role will see you provide quality executive C-suite support to our Chief People Officer and Chief Strategy Officer from diary management and meeting arrangements to travel, expenses, and the preparation of presentations and reports. You will work closely with the Leadership Team (LT) member and will be part of their leadership team to enable the seamless functioning of their day to day work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary and email management and assist the wider leadership team where required
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of your executive including Finance
- Arrange international and interstate travel, accommodation, and itineraries
- Managing agendas, time keeping and following up on actions for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
- Proactively consider what is required for each meeting and support the LT member prepare
- Reconcile corporate credit cards and expenses
- Develop and maintain filing and administrative systems
- Be a key contributor to the management of each teams’ strategic communications forums
- Understanding your executives’ priorities and knowing when to schedule, redirect or reject requests for meetings / appointments
- Connect with and contribute to the EA community, who play a key role in helping shape the culture at Sportsbet
You will be a “doer” who has a passion for seeing the work you deliver shift the dial on best-in-class support. Along with this, you will have:
- Ability to work under pressure and plan / prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention detail and quality of output with a passion for planning
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, particularly with an Executive that is often in meetings and travelling
- Energetic, proactive, and positive attitude with a flexible can-do mindset
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interacting with people inside and outside the business
- Experience supporting Executive level, or Senior Management within a large scale or fast-paced organisation
We work hard and play hard, so along with a very competitive salary and generous performance-based bonus, we will also provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays!)
- Genuine flexible working policy with a $500 work from home office allowance
- Best in class Parental Leave program with 6 months paid leave for Primary Carers and Circle In membership
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets
- TV screens in the office constantly playing live sports, matches and races
- Weekly concierge service including free massages, manicure/nail appointments – all onsite!
- Daily fresh fruit, sparkling water and Kombucha on tap FREE in the office (did we mention we have a bar fridge for Thursday night drinks!?)
- Free merch including t-shirts, lanyards, note pads and much more!
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you are, as you are- that’s why we assess behaviours, learning agility and expertise to ensure all types of experiences are considered for our roles.
Be sure to check out our Life@Sportsbet Instagram page, Sportsbet LinkedIn page as well our careers website for more information and insight into our culture. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we review candidates within 1-2 weeks of advertising.
Ready to bring excitement to life? Apply now