Senior Value and Platform Executive
Job Type: Full time
Work closely with CRM, Marketing, R&T, Ops & Premium teams to assist with the creation and distribution of the monthly Value plan.
Sportsbet's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over-delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7,000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. As part of the Flutter Group, we’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin we’re tight knit, with 1,000 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools – take a look:
About the role
This role will work within the Proposition & Platform Merchandising team and play a key role in delivering Value to our customers. You will be responsible for controlling the long and short term planning as well as the communication of these plans by merchandising our marketing leading promotions and products to help bring to life our brand. Best of all you get to work closely with multiple stakeholders from teams across sports including Customer Engagement, Marketing, R&T, Product & Customer Ops.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with R&T to identify major events across all codes & ensure that we’ve a plan to support across Value and/or Platform
- Assist in the promotion planning for all big events & promotion planning lead for smaller scale events including weekly collation & sharing of prior week costs.
- Owning the creation & distribution of the monthly Value Plan. Working closely with CRM, Marketing, R&T, Ops & Premium teams.
- Assistance in post-ATL promotion analysis, including sharing insights across the business to inform future decision making
- Support design and facilitation of regular innovation workshops across the business to ensure Sportsbet lead generosity within the industry
- Assist in optimising the display of betting markets, product and promotional content in line with the sport and racing calendar.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Understanding of digital technologies and the ability to pick things up quickly
- Capability to proactively collaborate with multiple teams to achieve great outcomes
- Experience in Marketing or similar role within the Digital Technology industry
- High attention to detail with a planning and organised mindset
We work hard and play hard, so along with a very competitive salary and generous performance-based bonus, we will also provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (a whole extra week of holidays!)
- Genuine flexible working and remote working policy with an $850 work from home office allowance
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets and many more
- Access to Headspace App and an employee assist program
- Best in class Parental Leave program with six months paid leave for Primary Carers
- Free merch including t-shirts and much more!
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you are, as you are- that’s why we assess behaviours, learning agility and expertise to ensure all types of experiences are considered for our roles.
Ready to bring excitement to life? Apply now