Contracts Support Officer
Job Type: Full time
- We Care, We Adapt, We Deliver
- The future in Australian Energy
- Great team environment
At Stanwell, we provide the spark for a bright future. That future starts now.
We care. We adapt. We deliver. These values are the driving force behind everything we do.
Stanwell’s Tarong Power Stations are a supplier for energy solutions to Queensland, the National Electricity Market and large energy users throughout Australia. Located 15 mins drive from Nanango and 30 mins drive from Kingaroy.
About the role
This is a 2 year fixed term opportunity located at Tarong Power Stations.
This position is a key member of the Site Services Team providing timely professional, efficient and effective contract and major maintenance administration support at Tarong Power Stations. The Contracts Support Officer performs a key role in the management of contracts for these works and the development and ongoing delivery of administration support systems.
Key activities include:
- Provide efficient and professional contract administration services and support to the Major Maintenance and Site Services Teams.
- Liaise with contracting partners to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of quotes and associated documentation.
- Source and collate data for contractor reports, meetings, and presentations.
- Provide technical assistance to workgroup staff in the use of computer applications, using extensive dial-in capabilities.
- Maintain relevant technical libraries, databases and registers to ensure accuracy of information and adherence to document control processes and procedures.
- Support tool store operations by providing administrative support for reporting and updating of the MOT’s tools management system.
- Ensure work activities are compliant and the potential for any deviation from scope or activity is effectively accessed and communicated.
The following qualifications and skills are required:
- Certificate IV in Administration or relevant experience and similar responsibilities.
- Minimum five years administrative experience.
- Administrative experience in a multi-function, multi-team, open office environment including working with technical professionals, senior management and external stakeholders.
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work within time constraints, organising work, setting priorities, working under pressure and adapting to changing circumstances.
- Proven ability to maintain professional written and verbal communication skills in an operational environment including the ability to regularly work with confidential information.
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation
- 4 day work week
- BIBO from Kingaroy & Nanango
- Weekly pay
- Incentive scheme
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives available
- Access to learning and development on and off the job
- IP/TPD insurance units for Brighter Super members
- Exceptional safety culture
- Plus, a whole lot more!
To submit your application, please apply online with your CV.
Applications close: 11:55pm, 09 June 2023
Further information on Stanwell can be found online at www.stanwell.com
As part of the recruitment process, you may be required to undertake pre-employment checks (may include police checks, medical assessment and/or drug and alcohol testing).
Inclusion and diversity is an important part of shaping Stanwell’s culture and how our workplace operates. We recognise and value that it’s essential to creating a safe, inclusive and productive workplace.
We are proactive about giving our people opportunities to excel and truly be themselves. We enable this through diversity, fairness and flexible work practices.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.