Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
About the role
This is a permanent full-time opportunity located at Tarong Power Stations.
The Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator is responsible for supporting the implementation of community relations and communication advice in ways that are transparent to internal and external stakeholders, reflect changing societal expectations and are aligned with Stanwell’s vision, corporate strategy and values.
Key activities include:
- Support, develop and implement communication and engagement plans across all Stanwell sites, including new energy host communities, that support the delivery of the Strategic Partnerships team’s functional plan, ensuring all engagement and communication activity is of high quality and aligned to the plan.
- Contribute to the implementation of Stanwell’s overarching Strategy.
- Maintain strategic relationships with asset communities’ key opinion leaders, near neighbours, traditional owners and other internal and external stakeholders in ways that inform Stanwell’s Stakeholder Engagement Plan and deliver mutual benefits for community and the business.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience in community relations or communications roles.
- Ability to contribute to and deliver outcomes from communication and engagement strategies and action plans in environments where there are diverse stakeholders and issues across multiple locations.
- Highly developed interpersonal and time management skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, influence, negotiate and deliver outcomes within agreed budgets and timeframes.
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Weekly pay
- Incentive scheme
- Health and wellbeing initiatives available
- Access to learning and development on and off the job
- IP/TPD insurance units for Brighter Super members
- Exceptional safety culture
- Plus, a whole lot more!
To submit your application, please apply online with your CV.
Applications close: 5:00pm, 21 September 2023
As part of the recruitment process, you may be required to undertake pre-employment checks (may include police checks, medical assessment and/or drug and alcohol testing).
Inclusion and diversity is an important part of shaping Stanwell’s culture and how our workplace operates. We recognise and value that it’s essential to creating a safe, inclusive and productive workplace.
We are proactive about giving our people opportunities to excel and truly be themselves. We enable this through diversity, fairness and flexible work practices.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.