Senior Consultant - Systems Engineering
Job Type: Full time
SYSTRA is a global engineering consultancy that provides services across transportation, technology, and security sectors. With more than 9,000 professional employees, our engineering capabilities ensure we deliver world-class, safe and sustainable solutions to projects around the world.
When you join SYSTRA ANZ you can expect to be part of a connected, passionate team that are motivated to find innovative solutions. SYSTRA ANZ is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values difference. We provide a collaborative environment, supporting our employees to achieve career goals and maximise their potential.
Reporting to the Security and Technology Solutions team, the Senior Consultant - Combat Systems plays a pivotal role in providing Governance and Assurance services to support the delivery of engineering scopes within Defence. In this role, you will collaborate closely with relevant Defence stakeholders to ensure objectives are met in accordance to specified requirements. The key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct and review engineering investigations.
- Provide analysis of engineering change requests to advise clients.
- Produce Engineering plans, procedures and reports.
- Liaise with stakeholders and support delivery of projects.
- Analyse, monitor and report risks and opportunities.
This role will be based in Canberra
This is our desired list of qualifications and experience, but please do not be discouraged if you do not meet all of them. We value your unique strengths, your willingness to learn, and your aspiration to achieve success.
- Bachelor of Engineering, or equivalent with industry experience
- Experience across the systems engineering lifecycle in Defence
- Proven experience in systems engineering.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Exposure in the Integration, Test and Evaluation of Combat Systems Products is highly desirable
- Successful applicant must hold NV1 Defence Security Clearance
Benefits of working at SYSTRA:
SYSTRA offers a range of benefits to our employees. We provide ongoing opportunities for professional development, including support to obtain Chartership status, and continuous learning and development programs. Additionally, we cover the cost of professional memberships and subscriptions. We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible working options, as well as paid parental leave. Our workplace culture values diversity and inclusivity, and we are proud to be Work 180 endorsed. We also offer generous employee referral incentives to reward and recognise our employees.
Click this link to view all our benefits: https://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/systra-scott-lister
At SYSTRA ANZ we value diversity of thought and experience. We encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders and people from diverse backgrounds.