Talent & Sourcing Specialist
Job Type: Full time
We deliver power to Tasmanians. Our vision is to be trusted by our customers to deliver today and create a better tomorrow.
We own, operate and maintain the electricity transmission and distribution network in Tasmania. We deliver a safe, cost-effective and reliable electricity supply to more than 295,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers. We facilitate the transfer of electricity between Victoria and Tasmania via Basslink, the sub-sea electricity interconnector. We also provide telecommunications and technology services.
We are on the lookout for a dedicated Talent & Sourcing Specialist with a can-do attitude to join our team. This role will provide specialist advice and support to hiring leaders in best practice recruitment activities. You will work across multiple talent platforms, promoting TasNetworks job opportunities, building our talent brand in the marketplace.
Do you love having meaningful conversations with potential candidates that really get into the nitty gritty of what drives them?
Can you forward think and have talent pools ready for roles that may not currently exist?
If you care about candidate and leader experience, and how best to bring these two parties together we want to hear from you!
Help us deliver:
- Talent pools of skilled and motivated candidates, ready to achieve business goals.
- An exceptional candidate experience, by maintaining active relationships with prospective candidates.
- Build a strong presence in the job market by utilising recruiting platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek Talent Search, Success Factors Talent Search) and Social Media.
- The development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies and videos.
- Data analysis and market insight to identify trends that will influence decisions.
- Use numerous search methodologies to attract the right talent for the right role.
- Educate and provide sound advice to the organisation on recruitment processes and creative recruitment solutions.
- 5 years of demonstrated end to end recruiting or sourcing experience.
- Ability to source creatively from sources such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches.
- Experience in using social media tools and recruiting channels.
- Demonstrate ability to be active in job market and build strong relationships while positivity promoting TasNetworks core values.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A degree in business or a related discipline is desirable.
At TasNetworks, we own, operate and maintain the electricity transmission and distribution network in Tasmania. We deliver a safe, efficient and reliable electricity supply to more than 285,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers. We are Powering a bright future, it's in our DNA;
- We are our customers too
- Safety is at the heart of all we do
- We unify and respond to challenges
- Trusted to deliver
- We embrace diversity and forward thinking
Check out the Position Description
If this role and working at TasNetworks is of interest we look forward to hearing from you. TasNetworks is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and mature aged people. Please ensure you attach a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience are aligned with this role, and an up to date resume. For more information about this opportunity and to acquire a position description, please click here.
For further information on this role please contact Kylie.Cashion@tasnetworks.com.au
Applications close 28th September 2023 at 11:59pm EST
Refer a candidate
Are you a TasNetworks employee and know of a great candidate for this role? We are on the hunt for top talent and need your help!
This role will attract a referral bonus of $1000 should your referred candidate be successful through our recruitment process and start with TasNetworks.