Premium Guest Executive NSW
The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Full time
We encourage our team members to harness their natural strengths and interests and explore diverse roles via a multitude of career paths. We are looking to fill this secondment internally and welcome applications from current team members.
About the role
As a Premium Guest Executive working in our VIP Domestic Sales and Marketing team, you will focus on implementing marketing initiatives to retain and grow The Star’s local VIP guests. Your demonstrated passion for providing excellent guest service and ability to develop and maintain key relationships, will enable you to exceed expectations, promoting guest engagement and increasing visitation to The Star Sydney.
Though you will have your own targets, the role is very much about working as a team to support the Vice President Premium Guest in the development and implementation of business plans in addition to identifying new and creative marketing opportunities.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a dedicated Hosting List of Local Platinum & Diamond members
- Meeting individual KPIs regarding sales budget targets and the activation of hosted members
- Maintaining and developing strong interpersonal relationships
- Representing The Star at hosted events and promotions both on and off site
- Managing member local accommodation and restaurant reservations requests
- Managing Interdivisional travel bookings and RSVPs to events and promotions
- Accountability for the management of expenses relating to personalised hosting & invitations to events
- Actively promoting The Star Club member benefits and improving marketability of the hosted database
- Effectively managing the interests and preferences of hosted guest data via the CRM platform
- Ensuring compliance with TSEG internal polices and regulatory requirements
Please note this is a Sydney based secondment opportunity for 2 months, with the possibility to extend for an additional 1-2 months.
- Must be a current team member of the Sydney Premium Guest teams
- Prior 2+ years Gaming / VIP Host experience
- Previous Sales / Guest Service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial understanding
- Proven ability to develop relationships
- Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak a second language is advantageous
- Ability to work in a 24/7 environment
About our culture
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
If you are driven to provide guest service excellence and would like to join our dynamic VIP Domestic Sales and Marketing team, click on the link below and apply today!