Food & Beverage Supervisor - IRD
The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking for a passionate leader in the Food & Beverage industry to join the management team within our In Room Dining Department. As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will need to be dynamic, well presented, pro-active towards the needs of our guests, culturally sensitive and a great people person. In this role you will be responsible for the day–to-day running of the department and effective supervision of the team.
What are we looking for?
- Previous food & beverage leadership experience, with a sound food & beverage knowledge (IRD and/or Hotel experience highly regarded)
- Exceptional, world-class standards in guest service excellence, with a natural ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of guests
- Strong stakeholder management experience, people leadership and team engagement skills
- Highly organised, accountable, and eager, with a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Responsible Management of Licensed Venues Certificate (RMLV) and Approved Manager’s License
What can we offer you?
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniform prepared and ready for you daily on property
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
The Star Gold Coast is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants, and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJs at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.