The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Part time
Treasury Brisbane have a unique opportunity to join our team as a Laundry Attendant ! In this Heart of House role, you will be responsible for the laundering of all team member uniforms as well as providing dry cleaning services for our hotel guests. You will also be responsible for ensuring each team member receives the correct uniform, the loading and unloading of washing and drying machines, pressing and ironing garments, quality inspection of garments, completing minor sewing repairs, returning uniforms to their storage area and dry-cleaning services.
What are we looking for?
- Previous commercial laundry experience or sewing experience (highly regarded)
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a physically demanding role
- Experience working in a team environment as well as independently
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to work across a rotating roster with the below shifts:
6:00am to 2:00pm
2:00pm to 10:00pm
10:00pm to 6:00am
What can we offer you?
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniforms laundered and ready for you daily
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
Treasury Brisbane showcases old-world opulence of a five-star hotel; the non-stop excitement of Brisbane’s only 24-hour casino; the thrill of live entertainment; the glamour of exclusive fashion events; the tantalising taste of unique restaurants.
Expected to open in 2023, the $3.6 billion Queen’s Wharf development is set to transform Brisbane. This world-class integrated resort will be a game-changer – creating a vibrant new tourism playground within the CBD and putting Brisbane on the map as a tourism, leisure and entertainment destination.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.