Assistant Front Office Manager (Overnight) | The Darling Hotel
The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Full time
The Darling Hotel is proud to be Sydney's first and only luxury hotel to receive the prestigious Forbes five-star rating. With a focus on glamorous individuality The Darling is the epitome of luxury, our team go above and beyond to provide personalised service and memorable guest experiences.
About the role
Our Assistant Front Office Manager at The Darling Hotel will oversee the Front Office Operations permanently overnights.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Leading, motivating and engaging our Front Office Agents to continuously deliver five-star service in line with The Star's Service Culture
- Ensuring the professional and efficient operations of the Front Office team
- Ability to work independently and respond quickly to guest requests
- Responding to guest feedback and implementing changes to prevent reoccurrence
To be successful in this role you will:
- Outstanding passion develop a career in Hospitality, delivering excellent guest service
- Previous Front Office experience in Supervisor or Manager position is advantageous but not crucial
- Opera Property Management System (PMS) experience or similar
- Second language (e.g. Mandarin or Cantonese) is advantageous
- Encourage a positive working relationship between departments & team
- FREE buffet meal at our back of house staff dining room
- 30% Discounts across award-winning restaurants
- Discounts on accommodation in our luxury hotels
- Paid Parental leave from Day 1, Secondary Carer’s leave also on offer
- Mental Health and Wellbeing services
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Paid training, ongoing career development opportunities
About The Star
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.