Cashier Services Quality Assurance Manager
The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Full time
This key role is responsible for reviewing, scrutinising, and revising Casino Cage operational processes. This role will involve validating compliance processes, standard operating procedures, as well as examining, critiquing, and improving work-flow efficiencies.
About your new role
This interactive and compliance focused role will see you playing a key role in quality control in all aspects of Cashier Services that will involve:
- Review and monitor all regulatory requirements across Cashier Services
- Review departmental SOP’s and business practices to improve operational accountability and consistency
- Liaise with department leads to ensure all training materials are aligned with business practices, Relevant SOP’s, Internal Controls and Casino Control Act
- Ensure all business and operational processes and policies are correctly documented, aligned and up to date.
- Work closely with the gaming business units in the development of any additional procedures and policies.
- Continually review operational processes
- Perform ad-hoc and scheduled reviews and audits.
- Monitor & investigate non-conformances and breaches.
- Assist with departmental investigations.
- Liaise with Internal Audit department.
- Develop annual compliance and assurance plan inclusive of appropriate reports.
- Partner with Group Compliance, Surveillance and Risk teams to deliver quality outcomes.
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- Both parental and secondary carers leave available to all employees
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day
- Discounted Parking available in the city
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exceptional understanding of all Casino Cage processes and compliance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with all staff levels
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility in work schedules
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced highly regulated environment
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.