Head Of Financial Crime, Customer Management & Lifecycle Information
The Star Entertainment Group
Location: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Queensland, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
About your new role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Financial Crime, Customer Management and Lifecycle Information to join our team and be responsible for the operational management and review of customer risk driven processes in relation to financial crime. On a daily basis, you will focus on safer gambling and harm minimisation from end-to-end client processes, including post customer onboarding, customer outreach, information collation, management, and exclusions.
You will be responsible for setting up and managing centralised customer information and event management processes as well as the exclusion and WOL process. Engaging with key stakeholders you will develop and uplift operational processes and ensure compliance with regulatory obligations in NSW and Queensland.
- Flexible working arrangements that suit your needs
- This position can be based in Sydney, Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
- Permanent Full time role with competitive salary package + bonus
- Both parental and secondary carers leave available to all employees
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and dry-cleaning services
- Complimentary meal on site every day, including hot meals, sandwich bar and more
- Discounted parking + other transport options (dependent on property)
- Groupwide Diversity and Inclusion strategy for LGBTQI, Gender, Culture and Indigenous
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A strong technical knowledge of financial crime, exclusions obligations and compliance practices is essential
- Experience in reading and interpreting legislation
- A proven track record of successful operational experience in financial crime
- Prior experience in managing a team and facilitating change
- Experience in supporting operational decision making
- Previous experience in a highly regulated environment is advantageous
- A tertiary qualification in a related field is desirable
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is recognised as an Employee of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and has been awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Please be aware that eligibility checks are required as part of the recruitment process and ongoing employment for this position.