Senior Manager Financial Crime Policy
The Star Entertainment Group
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
About your new role
We are looking for a Senior Manager Financial Crime Policy with demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining financial crime policy frameworks, including a Joint AML/CTF Program, as well as the related policies and standards used to manage risks associated with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing (AML/CTF), sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC).
The successful candidate will become senior member of the Star’s Financial Crime Financial Crime Governance, Regulatory Engagement and Policy team, and the role will involve:
- Developing and updating key Programs, Policies and Standards
- Undertaking internal policy consultations with key stakeholders
- Provide guidance on the policy framework and promote compliance with the framework across the business
- Keeping on-top of upcoming regulatory changes and new and updated regulatory guidance to ensure the Star’s Financial Crime framework documentation is kept up to date
- Flexible working arrangements that suit your needs
- This position can be based in either Sydney or Brisbane
- Permanent Term Full time role with competitive salary package + bonus
- Both parental and secondary carers leave available to all employees
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and dry-cleaning services
- Complimentary meal on site every day, including hot meals, sandwich bar and more
- Discounted parking + other transport options (dependent on property)
- Groupwide Diversity and Inclusion strategy for LGBTQI, Gender, Culture and Indigenous
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least five years experience within a second line financial crime compliance/ risk management function
- Proven experience in drafting policy, frameworks and procedures
- A strong track record of success in influencing stakeholders and achieving timely project delivery
- A comprehensive understanding of financial crime legislative requirements
- A tertiary qualification in a subject requiring a high level of critical analysis is desirable (such as a Law or Accounting degree)
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is recognised as an Employee of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and has been awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Please be aware that eligibility checks are required as part of the recruitment process and ongoing employment for this position.