Culture & Change Manager
The Star Entertainment Group
Job Type: Full time
About your new role
The Culture & Change Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of culture change initiatives, with a focus on remediation and organisational performance across The Star. In this newly created role reporting directly to the Head of Culture and Capability, you will utilise your specific set of skills and capabilities developed within culture and change management to bring to life a change strategy that aligns with organisational culture, policies and values, while supporting our people remediation program and related initiatives.
- Develop and support the delivery of culture, systems, policy and behaviour change across The Star, and within the remediation program
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop strategies to support the adoption of change, including initiates aimed at driving cultural change
- Conduct research and utilise data insights to identify areas of risk and opportunity and prepare appropriate tactics to manage positive change
- Utilise data and work with relevant stakeholders to design and monitor culture to anticipate and respond to evolving themes and risks to enable positive change interventions
- Provide change management advisory to project managers and business stakeholders as required, building change capability and embedding sustainable change competency
- Lead change related to capability and leadership development processes across the Group to support the development of existing and future talent
- Support the People strategy across the Group
- Flexible working arrangements that suit your needs
- Permanent, full time role with competitive salary package + bonus
- Both parental and secondary carers leave available to all employees
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and dry cleaning services
- Complimentary meal on site every day with a choice of hot meals, sandwich bar and more
- Discounted parking + other transport options (dependent on property)
- Groupwide Diversity and Inclusion strategy for LGBTQI, Gender, Culture and Indigenous
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- 5+ years minimum experience in HR and change management
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in HR, Psychology, and/or business-related disciplines
- Solid understanding of organisational development and culture change methodologies
- Proven ability to gather data and utilise insights to drive change
- Experience in participating in and contributing to HR project
- Excellent consulting and communication skills with internal and external contacts
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a welcoming and supportive team and build upon your experience in developing and shaping dynamic organisational culture, click on the link below and apply today.