Regulatory Assurance Specialist
The Star Entertainment Group
Location: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
About your new role:
The Star Entertainment Group is currently undergoing a transformation period. As such, we are currently seeking a Regulatory Assurance Specialist to join our team based in Sydney, Brisbane or Gold Coast.
This role will be responsible for planning and delivering compliance assurance reviews in line with the Regulatory Audit Function (RAF) Framework and the approved quarterly plan.
- Completing RAF reviews in accordance with the RAF operating model and methodology
- Preparing and presenting clear and concise RAF reports
- Discussing and validating findings with relevant management.
- Remaining informed of business changes, other assurance activities, internal audit scheduling and remediation projects.
- Supporting the Manager Regulatory Assurance Delivery in the delivery of the RAF plan.
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Discounted Parking available in the city
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
- Both parental and secondary carers leave available to all employees
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in compliance and/or assurance/audit role is highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise risk management objectives.
- Demonstrated assurance service capabilities in a highly regulated environment.
- Ability to deliver a complex program of work.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong customer service focus.
- People management is a core strength.
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities.
We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Gold Award 2022 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move!
Make your next move by clicking the link below.