Internal Audit Manager
The Star Entertainment Group
Location: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
About your new role
The Star is currently recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager to deliver internal audits in accordance with the approves annual plan. You will be responsible for individual audits, complete planning, risk assessment, scoping, controls testing and reporting phases of the audit process. You will also conduct other assurance activities as directed by Group Manager Internal Audit. You will present preliminary findings and reach agreements on corrective actions.
- Flexible working arrangements that suit your needs
- Permanent Full-time role with competitive salary package + bonus
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and dry-cleaning services
- Complimentary meal on site every day, including hot meals, sandwich bar and more
- Discounted parking + other transport options (dependent on property)
- Groupwide Diversity and Inclusion strategy for LGBTQI, Gender, Culture and Indigenous
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
To be successful in this role you will have
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and relevant professional qualifications.
- Previous experience in Audit, Assurance, Compliance roles including experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Results driven with regulatory focus and commercial orientation.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise risk management objectives.
- Demonstrated assurance service capabilities.
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is recognised as an Employee of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and has been awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move!
Make your next move by clicking the link below.