Senior Regional Sales Kaizen Manager
Location: Port Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
- Fully maintained motor vehicle including insurance and fuel | 13% superannuation | STI bonus
- Free onsite gym | Wellness centre | End of trip facilities | Discounted onsite cafe
- Flexible hours | Hybrid work from home and office | Free onsite car parking | New offices
Oh What A Feeling!
At Toyota we celebrate individual differences, and we strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential. Afterall, our people are our greatest assets. We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship, development and recognition programs and our annual Women's Conference.
Together, we are Toyota.
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia is well-recognised for offering:
- Fully maintained motor vehicle including insurance and fuel
- 13% superannuation with subsidised income protection, life and total disability insurance
- Annual contribution to your private health insurance worth over $1800
- Significant family vehicle lease and purchase discounts
- Flexible hours and workspaces, with a hybrid of working from home and in the office
- Wellness facilities - free onsite gym, end of trip facilities
- Free car parking and discounted onsite cafe
- Free onsite primary school holiday program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- Genuine career development: promotions, rotations, study assistance, paid study leave and paid professional membership
- Paid volunteer days to support your community and matched giving program
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave, 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers and superannuation paid on unpaid parental leave
What you'll contribute to
This role is based in Altona North and is on a Permanent basis. Some travel will be required in this role.
How you'll make an impact
The Senior Regional Sales Kaizen Manager is responsible for contributing to the implementation of Sales Kaizen (continuous improvement) strategies, systems, policies, and plans in the region, in order to support retail sales, corporate sales volumes, service standards, Dealership profitability, guest and business objectives for TMCA over the short, medium and long term.
- Implements and reviews agreed kaizen systems, processes and procedures to achieve Regional Sales targets.
- Contributes to stakeholder management and acts as the regional sales kaizen champion, to ensure continuous improvement in the search, visit and obtain part of the value chain in the Dealer network.
- Promotes a continuous improvement mindset.
- Analyses data and sales kaizen inputs, and monitors Dealer process and reporting activities in relation to vehicle sales & retention, guest satisfaction and throughput to achieve regional sales targets and improve profitability.
- Facilitates the achievement of regional sales kaizen targets for Toyota and Lexus vehicles through the analysis and strategic input into sales kaizen, Dealer opportunities, training gap analysis and the department's performance review process in the region.
- Provides feedback on market and network intelligence.
- Provides specialist training, coaching and support for the implementation of continuous improvement activities including the rollout and adaptation of systems, processes and tools to improve Dealer performance and increase guest satisfaction
- Provides ongoing stakeholder support to Dealers and TMCA to build strategic partnerships, align business functions, resolve complex issues, implement countermeasures and improve business processes to minimise risk and support retail development and expansion.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- Degree qualification in Business Management or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' relevant experience.
- Understanding of Dealer network and its operational requirements.
- Experience with Kaizen, Six Sigma or other change management methodology.
- Strong understanding of the automotive industry including vehicle sales, parts and service processes and the guest experience.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements, so please let us know during the recruitment process if there are any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process and your preferred type of communication, and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Toyota is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
We don't require a cover letter or selection criteria to be addressed.
Come with us and help create the future.