Outbound Logistics Coordinator
Location: Altona North
Job Type: Full time
- Fully maintained motor vehicle including insurance | 13% superannuation | STI bonus
- Free onsite gym | Wellness centre | End of trip facilities | Discounted onsite cafe
- Flexible hours | Hybrid work from home and office | Free onsite car parking | New offices
Oh What A Feeling!
At Toyota we celebrate individual differences, and we strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential. Afterall, our people are our greatest assets. We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship, development and recognition programs and our annual Women's Conference.
Together, we are Toyota.
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia is well-recognised for offering:
- Fully maintained motor vehicle including insurance
- 13% superannuation with subsidised income protection, life and total disability insurance
- Annual contribution to your private health insurance worth over $1800
- Significant family vehicle lease and purchase discounts
- Flexible hours and workspaces, with a hybrid of working from home and in the office
- Wellness facilities - free onsite gym, end of trip facilities
- Free car parking and discounted onsite cafe
- Free onsite primary school holiday program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- Genuine career development: promotions, rotations, study assistance, paid study leave and paid professional membership
- Paid volunteer days to support your community and matched giving program
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave, 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers and superannuation paid on unpaid parental leave
What you'll contribute to
This role is based in Altona is on a 2-year maximum term basis.
How you'll make an impact
The Outbound Logistics Coordinator is responsible for supporting the outbound distribution and logistics activities for service parts and accessories within National Parts and Accessories Division (NPAD). This is done to ensure the most efficient logistics flow, from ordering to point of shipment and final delivery to Dealers and guests.
- Implements agreed Outbound logistics processes and procedures consistent to achieve NPAD objectives.
- Assists in the coordination of transport and distribution operations. Supports transport route design as well as packing and implementation activities to ensure the most efficient and cost effective transportation for Toyota & Lexus parts to travel and arrive on time, with the highest quality outcomes.
- Acts as key contact for stakeholders in relation to service parts and accessories outbound logistics and transportation activities. Resolves queries and issues to achieve delivery targets.
- Supports the coordination of outbound freight logistics forums to ensure that transport and delivery plans, progress and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- Monitors and analyses performance against targets and recommends countermeasures where required. Supports continuous improvement activities in relation to outbound logistics operations and transportation, to increase Dealer and guest satisfaction.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- Degree qualification in Business, Commerce or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' accumulative experience
- Experience in logistics and/or supply chain management
- Experience in reporting and data analysis
- Understanding of automotive industry and Dealership Network
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements, so please let us know during the recruitment process if there are any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process and your preferred type of communication, and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Toyota is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
We don't require a cover letter or selection criteria to be addressed.
Come with us and help create the future.