Senior Dealer Systems Specialist
Location: Port Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
- We offer flexible workspaces, with a hybrid style of working from home and the office
- 13% Superannuation | 14 Weeks Primary Carers Leave Full Pay & Free School Holiday Session onsite | Subsidised/Allocated Vehicle
- Free onsite gym and wellness centre
Oh What A Feeling!
At Toyota we celebrate individual differences, and we strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential. Afterall, our people are our greatest assets. We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship, development and recognition programs and our annual Women's Conference.
Together, we are Toyota.
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia is well-recognised for offering:
- Flexible hours and workspaces, with a hybrid of working from home and in the office
- Genuine Career Development plans, Promotions and Rotations Program and study assistance
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave & 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Wellness facilities - free onsite gym & Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- 13% superannuation & a yearly contribution to your private health insurance worth over $1800
- Paid volunteer days to support your community
- Free onsite primary school holiday program
- Partially or Fully Subsided Motor vehicle
Toyota's pathway to a sustainable future:
We're heavily invested in sustainability, and our ambition is to achieve zero emissions by 2050. ! We are working towards a future where we look out for our planet, enriching lives with the safest and most responsible way of moving.
We are developing a range of sustainable mobility services and transportation solutions to better help you and our planet: from battery electric vehicles to remote-controlled robotics and KINTO, a car sharing and car rental service.
What you'll contribute to
The Senior Dealer Systems Specialist is primarily responsible for the design, development, and operational support of Dealer Systems (both TMCA-provided and Retail DMS Interfaces). This role helps to provide TMCA and Dealers with well-integrated technology solutions helping dealers to work smarter, not harder while delivering best-in-class customer experiences..
This role is based in Port Melbourne and is a Permanent role.
How you'll make an impact
- Implement and ensure that agreed dealer systems, interfaces, processes, and procedures are consistent with set policies to achieve and maintain best practice.
- Provide advice on and assist managers in the development of policies and standards for the Dealer Systems team to enable the effective implementation of business strategic objectives.
- Coordinate vendor and stakeholder management for outsourced and internal development arrangements to ensure that resources are utilised efficiently.
- Update and maintain reporting systems to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting, and forecasting activities.
- Provide specialist support for the assessment and selection of suppliers to secure delivery of services at expected quality and at optimal cost.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- Experience implementing, designing, and developing technology solutions.
- Experience with all phases of SDLC including industry-standard project methodologies.
- Proven budget management experience and financial acumen.
- Ability to successfully deliver and implement IT Systems projects in a multi-vendor environment.
- Understanding of automotive dealer business operations (service, warranty etc.) and dealer management systems highly desirable.
- Experience delivering in an agile environment will be highly regarded.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements, so please let us know during the recruitment process if there are any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process and your preferred type of communication, and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Toyota is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
We don't require a cover letter or selection criteria to be addressed.
Come with us and help create the future.