Senior Digital Systems Specialist
Location: Port Melbourne
Job Type: Contract/temp
At Toyota we celebrate individual differences, and we strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential. Afterall, our people are our greatest assets. We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship, development and recognition programs and our annual Women's Conference.
Together, we are Toyota.
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia is well-recognised for offering:
- Flexible hours and workspaces, with a hybrid of working from home and in the office
- Genuine Career Development plans, Promotions and Rotations Program and study assistance
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave & 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Wellness facilities - free onsite gym & Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- 13% superannuation & a yearly contribution to your private health insurance worth over $1800
- Paid volunteer days to support your community
- Free onsite primary school holiday program
- Partially or Fully Subsided Motor vehicle
Toyota's pathway to a sustainable future:
We're heavily invested in sustainability, and our ambition is to achieve zero emissions by 2050. ! We are working towards a future where we look out for our planet, enriching lives with the safest and most responsible way of moving.
We are developing a range of sustainable mobility services and transportation solutions to better help you and our planet: from battery electric vehicles to remote-controlled robotics and KINTO, a car sharing and car rental service.
What you'll contribute to
The Information Systems Division (ISD) is responsible for providing strategic Information and Technology leadership, reliable enterprise solutions and innovative workstyle services to TMCA, our Dealers and our Guests, to enable the achievement of Toyota's business objectives.
The Senior Digital Systems Specialist (Applications Management) is primarily responsible for providing Digital Delivery Leadership (incl. Web & CRM) to relevant stakeholders in TMCA, such as Marketing, Lexus and Franchise Development (FDD) in order to provide the business with well integrated technology and information systems support and to enable TMCA to execute its strategy and achieve its objectives.
This is a Max Term role until March 2025 and is a based in Port Melbourne.
How you'll make an impact
- Provide vision and direction to our partnered development teams and confidence to our internal stakeholders throughout the delivery of digital initiatives
- Assist internal stakeholders with the defining and prioritisation of product feature functionality for use by software development team.
- Assist Product Management in defining the product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Provide an active role closely working with Business Stakeholders in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprints Goals.
- Deliver and ensures that agreed Digital experiences (online, service integrations and relationships) perform against agreed expectations as governed by contract SLAs with relevant suppliers in order to achieve and maintain best practice in terms of quality, long-term cost and re-use, while balancing technical excellence with business reality.
- Provide advice on and assists managers in the development of policies and standards for the Guest Solutions team in order to enable the effective implementation of business strategic objectives and to identify opportunities for new and innovative solution approaches.
- Support periodic upgrades and changes to digital solutions as required to maintain stability and currency through ensuring test management plans are in place and planning and coordination of releases.
- Coordinate' vendor and stakeholder management for out-sourced and internal development arrangements in order to ensure that resources are utilised efficiently and that the Guest Solutions team are skilled to meet both the current and future needs and requirements of TMCA.
- Coordinates and facilitates forums to ensure that delivery plans, progress and impediments are clearly communicated to all stakeholders and understood and documented in accordance with relevant business processes.
- Monitors own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota's risk exposure and liabilities.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- Degree qualification in IT or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years accumulative IT industry experience
- 3+ Years' experience working in an agile environment
- 2 + Years experience working as a Digital Delivery Lead
- Demonstrated ability to capture business requirements and develop solutions to complex problems
- Proven experience in digital systems, preferably including Content Management Systems and CRM Systems
- Experience with all phases of SDLC including industry-standard project methodologies
- Proven budget management experience and financial acumen
- Strong understanding of industry-standard Web platform technologies and architectures
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
We pride ourselves on a work culture that supports and rewards people. From development programs to recognition programs, we make sure everyone at Toyota Australia lives their best possible life. After all, our people are our greatest assets.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements, so please let us know during the recruitment process if there are any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process and your preferred type of communication, and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Toyota is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
We don't require a cover letter or selection criteria to be addressed.
Come with us and help create the future.