Customer and Community Relations Officer
Job Type: Full time
Transdev Queensland (part of Transdev globally) is currently looking for a permanent, full-time Customer and Community Relations Officer to join our Customer and Communications team at our depot in Capalaba, on the Redlands Coast. We are entering an exciting era of a zero emissions fleet with the recent arrival of new electric buses and public transport and mobility being at the forefront of the planning for the Brisbane 2032 Olympics.
Join our team of Journey Makers at Transdev Queensland and make a real difference to improving the lives of people travelling on our buses within Brisbane.
Your day might include:
- Playing a key role in the daily internal communications supporting the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager in developing material including writing, photography and design.
- Being responsible for investigating and responding to customer feedback utilising various software programs including updating our internal data systems and sharing trends in feedback with the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager.
- Assisting local schools with bus passes and managing lost property for customers.
- Liaising with TransLink, key stakeholders and members of the public.
- Providing support to organise internal and external events with the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager.
- Ad hoc administration support.
The talent you will bring:
- Tertiary qualification
- A good understanding of customer service
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proactive, curious and an appetite to learn new software programs
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills with an eye for continuous improvement
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a valid driver’s licence
- Efficient in project management, planning and organisational skills
- Strong focus on delivering outcomes
What we offer:
- Be part of an innovative global public transport business
- Enjoy working in a supportive team who celebrate success and encourage collaboration
- Learn from and work with senior stakeholders daily
- Access to discounted programs such as, private health insurance, Maxxia Rewards program, and Fitness Passport
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellbeing events
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 17 countries around the world, with nearly 82,000 employees who enable 11 million passenger trips every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
Our Values and beliefs
The work we carry out at Transdev touches the lives of our families, friends and future generations alike. Contributing to our growing, global business means you can make your mark, push boundaries and reach your maximum potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity. Transdev is a Work180 endorsed employer.
How to apply?
If you’re passionate about what you do, and ready to take on the challenges and opportunities that come with working for a global public transport and mobility organisation, we’d love to hear from you by clicking Apply now.