Job Type: Full time
As a Bus Driver with us, you will ensure that communities stay connected, that children make it to school on-time, and that events are always alive with energy.
Join us today and become an essential member of a global organisation with local impact.
- Earnings up to $100K p/year* (increases with experience).
- Regular overtime, shift penalties and bonuses.
- Leave entitlements including paid Parental Leave.
- Supportive and inclusive line managers and colleagues.
- Stable employment within a global business.
- Full-time or part-time permanent contracts.
- Gym membership contribution.
- Internal staff referral bonus scheme.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
We need from you:
- Full Australian C-A licence (or above).
- Must of held full licence for 3+ years.
- A reliable driving record (no more than 4 demerit points on your licence).
- Willingness to undergo training to obtain your HR licence &
- Willingness to obtain a Working with Children Check.
- A passion to deliver exceptional customer service.
- A strong focus on safety.
- Shift flexibility.
Applicants need to be prepared to work a rotating roster which includes straight shifts, split shifts, and relief shifts. More detailed information is discussed during the recruitment process. We’re hiring across the following depot locations: East Perth, O’Connor, Rockingham & Mandurah.
Transdev is at the heart of keeping communities moving. We provide public transport services in 8 locations across Australia and New Zealand. At Transdev, you will contribute to improving the mobility of our customers and positively impact lives within local communities.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diverse groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQI+, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, client, and customers.
The safety of the community we serve is paramount. All our recruitment processes include medicals, drug & alcohol testing, police checks and licence checks. To find out more contact our local recruitment team Luke.Logan@transdev.com.au or simply click ‘Apply now’!