Women Bus Drivers (New OR Experienced)
Job Type: Full time
Want a rewarding career that allows you to make a positive impact in your life and community? Look no further than becoming a bus driver with us! Making a difference awaits you!
Become a Bus Driver with Transdev John Holland Buses and reap the job satisfaction with earning potential up to $100,000 pa plus benefits.* We are considering new or experienced bus operators.
Get your hands on one of our exciting vacancies and experience the freedom of working for a forward thinking industry leader who supports the success of women their team and community. Become a female team member at TJHB and open doors to networks, support, meaningful career paths and friendships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all genders, ages and diversity groups to apply!
- Sign on bonus up to $5,000**
- FREE car licence upgrade*
- PAID normal rate while training*
- Assist with most costs towards your accreditation
- 5 Weeks annual leave with loading
- Voluntary overtime
- Onsite facilities including but not limited to gym, paid TV, amenities and rooms for WOMEN ONLY, social clubs
- Depot location opportunities in Waverley, Randwick or Port Botany
- Voluntary opportunity to join our Women On The Move network
(*subject to terms and conditions)
(**total value paid out depends on bus operator experience and service)
Inclusive and supportive work environment.
- Multiple network groups for Women Only or/and any gender, age and diversity group.
- Comprehensive paid training program, tailored to your level of experience with some of the top trainers in our state.
- Access to workplace facilities for Women which promote positive health and wellbeing outcomes for all team members.
- The opportunity to grow and build a better future.
- Meet likeminded women and make new lifelong friends.
- Broken shifts which give you freedom to network or enjoy life between work.
- We invest in our teams so you will have permanent job security.
- Continuous support and progression opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is a safe and responsible driver, has excellent customer service skills, and cares about delivering exceptional service to our passengers and community. You should also be able to work well independently and as part of a team, and have a passion for helping others.
- Current, valid AUSTRALIAN car licence which you’ve held for 12 months or more with no suspensions in the last 2 years. (Medium Rigid or higher driver's licence desirable but not essential – we can help).
- Good driving history is essential.
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical check, criminal history check and obtaining a Working with Children Check for employment.
- Current NSW Driver Authority Card (or be willing to obtain one, we will support you).
- Willingness to work a broken shift roster (morning and evening with free time to yourself in between, which is calculated into your shift spread so you enjoy more pay).
- No criminal convictions.
- Great Customer Service and love for helping the community.
- Full Australian Work Rights.
You will join an organisation which offers one of the best supported training pathways to help you grow. We are recruiting at all levels of experience for the following locations: Waverley, Randwick and Port Botany.
If you're ready to take the wheel and start a rewarding career as a bus driver, we want to hear from you! Apply today and join our team of dedicated professionals who are committed to making a difference in their community.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans and/or Intersex (LGBTI) and people with disabilities. We respect religious beliefs and ethnicity.
For further information about this position or any career queries with Transdev John Holland Buses, please email the recruitment team at Recruitment@transdevjohnholland.com.au or call us on 0456 812 872 or 0455 033 181 or 0477 796 019.
Transdev John Holland Buses (TJHB) is a joint venture partnership between Transdev Australasia and John Holland, combining the know-how of one of the world’s leading mobility companies and one of the nation’s leading integrated infrastructure, transport and building companies.