Advisor Digital Marketing
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Marketing expert to work on the Brand Strategy for Transgrid’s commercial brand, LUMEA™ a Transgrid Group brand focussed on renewable energy solutions in the competitive energy market.
In your new role you will focus on creating promotional and advertising campaigns for digital platforms across Lumea. You will have a strong understanding of marketing and excellent proficiency in modern technology.
With your exceptional stakeholder management skills, you will build strong stakeholder relationship with both your internal and external stakeholders You will be keen to learn, eager to develop and someone who approaches their work with positivity and a can-do attitude.
You will be an expert in your field who is comfortable advising on how to enhance our digital marketing efforts and resilient with an agile mindset as we move through a state of flux and growth.
What are we looking for?
- Qualifications and demonstrated experience in communications, marketing, public relations, or related field.
- Experienced in designing and implementing tactical communications strategies and plans.
- Excellent oral and written skills, superior communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas through clear and effective messages.
- Energetic, flexible, well organised, and skilled in working within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to drive new ideas and initiatives forward.
- Strong PowerPoint skills and experience preparing a range of corporate documents.
- Experience or familiarity with website content management systems such as Umbraco and the Adobe CC suite (InDesign, Photoshop) - (Desirable).
- Experience with social media scheduling tool such Hootsuite or Brandwatch/Falcon
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work, we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Join us and make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
Applications close on Sunday 2nd April 2023
Our vacancy close dates may be subject to change; we will assess applications as they are received.
Transgrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices. All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas.