Property Portfolio Manager
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
- High performing, diverse, inclusive, and supportive team
- Proudly making a difference with the transition to renewable energy
- Access to corporate discounts | Fitness Passport | EAP
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of an organisation dedicated to nation-building renewable energy projects that will provide on-demand energy and large-scale storage for many generations to come.
In your new role you will be accountable for managing and developing Transgrid’s property portfolio and ensure data is managed effectively within Transgrid systems and maintains currency.
The successful candidate will develop, review, and maintain a robust governance framework to establish clear corporate objectives, strategies and procedures and maintain a centralised system and tools for recording, tracking and reporting property negotiation data and activities.
You will also provide guidance, mentoring, and coaching to engage, support, motivate, and develop capability and potential in staff. This includes rewarding and recognising good performance aligned to organisational values and managing poor performance in a timely manner.
- Tertiary qualification at degree level in a property related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience managing a portfolio of property acquisition projects.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of property assets.
- Extensive experience in developing whole-of-life property management strategies.
- Good understanding and demonstrated experience in the use of information systems related to property asset management.
- Experience in management accounting and financial analysis.
- Strong understanding and experience with the legislation, regulatory frameworks, and procedures governing property in NSW and the ACT.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with customers, management, and technical staff of other organisations.
- Significant experience effectively managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage a team of technical specialists and professional staff.
- Proven ability to develop staff through providing guidance, mentoring, and coaching.
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work, we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Continue to make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
Who we are
At Transgrid, our work improves the lives of millions – from lighting up sports fields, schools and homes, to powering the wheels of commerce and everything else in between. Now it’s your turn to make it happen.
This is an exciting time in the energy industry with the transition to renewable energy. Recent government policy documents outline plans to facilitate increasing transmission interconnection between states and development of renewable energy zones.
Applications close on Sunday 2 April 2023
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received. We do not accept agency introductions as Transgrid operates a direct sourcing model.
Transgrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices. All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas