Senior Project Governance Manager
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
- High performing, diverse, inclusive, and supportive team
- Proudly making a difference with the transition to renewable energy
- Contract Officer
- Based in Sydney, Yass or Newcastle with flexible work arrangements
- Very competitive salary & great company benefits
- Award winning organisation
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of an organisation dedicated to nation-building renewable energy projects that will provide on-demand energy and large-scale storage for many generations to come.
In your new role, you will be responsible for guiding effective implementation of governance and assurance across all projects aligned with the Project Management Framework by establishing and maintaining solid partnerships with key stakeholders across Transgrid portfolios, programs and projects.
This role is critical to the successful communication, implementation and development of Governance and Assurance initiatives such as Project Governance forums, the Project Management Framework, project control systems, and will have a significant influence the success of current and future projects across the Transgrid group.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Governance, you will have responsibility for the effective stakeholder-facing leadership of Project Governance Assurance initiatives, identifying and resourcing effective support for project teams in establishing and using Project Governance Assurance systems, and leading continuous improvement initiatives to support ongoing successful delivery of Transgrid projects.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or equivalent proven experience
- Extensive proven expertise in project management of infrastructure projects
- Direct experience and expertise in commercial project integrated controls
- Engaging communicator, with proven ability to build effective relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience working in an infrastructure and/or energy related industry
- Experience in project governance and reporting
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work, we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Continue to make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
Applications close on Tuesday 6 June 2023.
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received. We do not accept agency introductions as Transgrid operates a direct sourcing model.
Transgrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices. All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas.