Workforce Planning Lead
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
- Rare opportunity to work on the nation-building renewable energy evolution
- High performing, diverse, inclusive, and supportive team
- Proudly making a difference with the transition to renewable energy
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to play a critical role in the delivery of a nation-building renewable energy projects that will provide on-demand energy and large-scale storage for many generations to come. This is a permanent position based in Ultimo.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Workforce Planning Lead to join a collaborative team. This individual will be equal parts curious and analytical, leading a growing portfolio within our business. Reporting to the Senior Manager Strategic Resourcing as the Workforce Planning Lead, you will play a crucial role in optimising the resource strategy and evolving a systemised workforce framework that ensures we meet our operational requirements.
You will drive excellent customer experiences & play an integral role in enhancing a newly established Workforce Planning team. You will quickly create strong stakeholder relationships to effectively understand business strategy and support the development of Transgrid’s workforce planning strategies.
What we expect from you:
- Highly developed understanding of workforce management methodologies and principles, preferably within an Infrastructure / Project environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, statistics or related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- Sound business knowledge and experience, with extensive reporting experience
- Understanding of data driven decision making
- Well-developed technical skills, MS office products including a solid understanding of Microsoft excel and other analysis tools and relevant technologies such as SQL and VBA
- Advanced knowledge of Workforce Planning Software and CRM systems
- Demonstrated ability to service highly flexible businesses and contending with competing demand
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to translate technical data effectively to different stakeholder groups
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously on complex matters
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated experience delivering outcomes while maintaining and continuously improving employee engagement.
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work, we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Continue to make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
Who we are
At Transgrid, our work improves the lives of millions – from lighting up sports fields, schools, and homes, to powering the wheels of commerce and everything else in between. Now it’s your turn to make it happen.
This is an exciting time in the energy industry with the transition to renewable energy. Recent government policy documents outline plans to facilitate increasing transmission interconnection between states and development of renewable energy zones.
Applications close on 11th June 2023
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received.
We do not accept agency introductions as Transgrid operates a direct sourcing model.