Business Development Manager VIC
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
- Based in Melbourne
- Proudly making a difference with the transition to renewable energy
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand for the growth of Lumea’s Energy Services business across Victoria, South Australia, and Tasmania. LUMEA™, is a Transgrid Group brand focused on renewable energy solutions in the competitive energy market.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Origination as the Business Development Manager you will develop a strong pipeline through the identification and development of commercially sound opportunities obtaining brand recognition and financial growth in line with Lumea’s strategy. You will have the skills needed to build long-standing and successful relationships with key clients as well as a clear, decisive way of communicating allowing you to adapt solutions for different needs on behalf of your clients.
You will have an ability to be flexible and take on challenges with finesse and ease. Problem solving will be second nature which you will always manage with confidentiality and sensitivity in mind. You will be a passionate and driven professional with extensive experience in a Business Development landscape and infrastructure projects development, delivery, and operations.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the energy infrastructure and/or renewable energy industry
- Experience in the origination, development, and negotiation of large-scale infrastructure bids
- Developed business acumen and project/bid management skills
- Collaborative and decisive behaviour style
- Integrity and commitment to ethical practice, equity, and diversity
- Developed negotiation and presentations skills
- Excellent customer and stakeholder relationship management skill
- Proven track record in the development and execution of commercial agreements
- Demonstrated influencing skills with potential customers, decision makers, and other relevant stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Competent in the application of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements relative to the duties of the position
- Knowledge and experience in relevant CRM database systems such as Salesforce
- Excellent time management and the ability to achieve deadlines through competing priorities under pressure
Continue to make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on
our services every day.
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work, we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Come Join LUMEA
LUMEA is creating a smarter energy future for Australia. As the commercial arm of Transgrid, LUMEA has built a reputation as experts in developing energy connections, management, and storage assets, as well as managing technically and commercially innovative projects.
LUMEA is a Transgrid brand. Transgrid's network is the backbone of the National Energy Market, enabling energy trading between Australia’s three largest states along the east coast and supporting the competitive wholesale electricity market to deliver safe, reliable, and low-cost power for more than three million homes and businesses.
Continue to make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
Applications close on Sunday 11th June 2023
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received.
We do not accept agency introductions as Transgrid operates a direct sourcing model.