Location: Eastern Creek
Job Type: Full time
- High performing, diverse, inclusive, and supportive team
- Proudly making a difference with the transition to renewable energy
- 9-day fortnight | 15.5% Superannuation | Fitness Passport
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of an organisation dedicated to nation-building renewable energy projects that will provide on-demand energy and large-scale storage for many generations to come.
In your new role, you will be responsible for constructing integrations based on both high-level and detailed integration design documents, and supporting live integrations and conducting thorough tests to verify that integrations meet business and design requirements.
Your role will involve ensuring that integrations adhere to performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring, and other operational standards of the integration platform, whilst following Integration Best Practices and Standards as defined by the Transgrid’s Core Integration Team.
We are seeking an ideal candidate with experience in MuleSoft, encompassing both On-Premise and Cloud environments. Additionally, familiarity with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors and expertise in building integrations using Azure services is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated development experience with Mulesoft for at least for 2 years.
- Experience in SQL, MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge in data, application and process integration.
- Knowledge in API-led connectivity concepts including:
- Service-oriented integrations (SOA) utilising ESB or iPaaS middleware platforms.
- Messaging providers such Anypoint MQ, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and IBM MQ.
- Web service (SOAP/REST), messaging and file transfer platforms.
- Experience working with ETL toolsets.
- Experience working with XML, JSON, Swagger, RAML.
- Good working knowledge of security concepts and capabilities including infrastructure/network, transport, message and access management concerns.
- Working experience using AGILE / SCRUM methodology.
- Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies.
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work, we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Continue to make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
Who we are
At Transgrid, our work improves the lives of millions – from lighting up sports fields, schools and homes, to powering the wheels of commerce and everything else in between. Now it’s your turn to make it happen.
This is an exciting time in the energy industry with the transition to renewable energy. Recent government policy documents outline plans to facilitate increasing transmission interconnection between states and development of renewable energy zones.
Applications close on Tuesday 3 October 2023
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received. We do not accept agency introductions as Transgrid operates a direct sourcing model.
Transgrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices. All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas