Master Data Officer
Location: Eastern Creek
Job Type: Full time
- High performing, diverse, inclusive, and supportive team
- Proudly making a difference with the transition to renewable energy
- Access to corporate discounts | Fitness Passport | EAP
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of an organisation dedicated to nation-building renewable energy projects that will provide on-demand energy and large-scale storage for many generations to come.
The Master Data Officer will be responsible for managing and maintaining master data, ensuring quality, accuracy, and integrity within the company's databases. The role involves leveraging Azure data skills, including working with Purview, Profisee, desirably Azure Synapse etc. With focus on master data, data quality and data access & classification for effective data management in the organisation.
We are seeking an ideal candidate with strong stakeholder engagement, customer service, and people skills to ensure effective collaboration and communication within the organisation.
- Min 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in business, systems, engineering or in a related discipline; or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have proficiency and recent hands-on experience in Azure Purview, Profisee
- Knowledge of Azure data factory and Azure Synapse is advantage.
- Strong understanding of data management principles, data quality management,
- Experienced with documentation and processes around master data management, data quality management and data access and classification.
- Demonstrated time management skills including the ability to manage competing priorities to achieve deadlines and desired outcomes.
- Ability to work independently, being organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to enable engagement with people at all levels to understand client requirements and achieve business outcome.
Recognition & Reward
In return for your hard work, we have numerous benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to private health insurance discount, motor vehicle lease plan, career development support, study assistance program and workplace flexibility.
Continue to make it happen for your career, and for the millions of Australians who rely on our services every day.
Who we are
At Transgrid, our work improves the lives of millions – from lighting up sports fields, schools and homes, to powering the wheels of commerce and everything else in between. Now it’s your turn to make it happen.
This is an exciting time in the energy industry with the transition to renewable energy. Recent government policy documents outline plans to facilitate increasing transmission interconnection between states and development of renewable energy zones.
Applications close on Tuesday, 5th December 2023
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received. We do not accept agency introductions as Transgrid operates a direct sourcing model.
Transgrid is committed to Health and Safety, the Environment, Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Ethical Practices. All applicants are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to these areas.