People and Culture Operations Coordinator
Job Type: Part time
Our People and Culture (P&C) team work collaboratively to provide broad ranging expert advice and support services to our most important asset - our people!
As a P&C Operations Coordinator you are the first line for all P&C related queries and Workday functional support, managing a host of day to day operational activities with a strong focus on Workday and ServiceNow requests. You'll regularly collaborate with employees and P&C functional units as you work through scenarios and problem solve, embracing the chance to contribute to broader initiatives spanning across the P&C function and beyond.
The is a permanent role. This can be done as a full time, part time or job share. Talk to us about flexible options that would work for you.
The impact you'll have
- You will provide quality operational support and advice to employees and leaders across the business, utilising a variety of technology platforms to respond, track and report.
- You'll develop a broad understanding of P&C policies and procedures, enabling you to respond to queries in an appropriate manner.
- A key role in embedding and enabling employee and manager self service will be a major focus, and shaping and implementing improved ways of working to ultimately deliver a positive employee experience.
- Accountability will be part of your DNA, and you'll to take full ownership of nominated tasks and initiatives.
The talents you'll bring
- Experience within People & Culture/Human Resources (an established understanding of thefull employee lifecycle) will be advantageous.
- You'll have an in-built customer service ethos, having gained prior experience in roles that require quick thinking, such as a service centre / service orientated corporate function.
- You're systems savvy, with the ability to pick up new processes easily. Any exposure to Workday and ServiceNow or similar will be highly favourable.
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal. You're comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels, and won't be afraid to provide coaching and to educate when appropriate.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, consistently demonstrating high levels of drive and energy to deliver whilst problem solving complex issues and challenges.
- You'll be a stickler for detail, demonstrating critical thinking at all times, even the busiest ones!
- You're curious with the tenacity to take on this role and work with us to find more efficient ways to manage the day to day processes.
The rewards you'll earn
- Broad exposure across P&C, with the chance to contribute to key transformational initiatives across the broader P&C team that suit your background and career interests.
- We'll make sure you have the tools you need to work smart and live better - including remote & flexible working.
- We'll develop you the way you want, with training and career planning.
- We'll help you be healthy with flu vaccinations and mental health support.
- We'll invite you to plenty of social activities, including ones that give back to our communities.
- We'll offer flexible leave, public transport ticket purchasing programs, insurance and salary continuance.
At Transurban we are driven by bringing people and places closer. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're getting our roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they need to go and we're doing it faster, smarter and safer.
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, cultural background, religious beliefs, sexuality or personal circumstances - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and their opinions.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!