Customer Service Coach
Job Type: Full time
Working at Transurban is different; it's a place where you can see the benefits of your work play out in real life, every day. We create city-sized solutions-building and operating safer, smarter, and more sustainable roads-to solve pressing transport challenges that are slowing cities down.
About the role
We're seeking a Customer Service Coach to deliver coaching for improved performance and set actions for improvement for our Customer Service (contact centre) frameworks.
You'll join an innovative team, who is at the heart of our business and continually strives to improve the way we service and support our customers.
As our Customer Service Coach, you'll contribute to lasting and positive changes that shape the future of our cities and communities. It's meaningful, challenging and exciting work.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Analyse customer metric reporting and determine coaching plans, set actions for sustained improvement in performance and the customer experience delivered
- Facilitate individual or group coaching sessions aimed at addressing gaps in customer performance metrics such as quality results, VOC and NPS
- Contribute to the ongoing focus on customer-obsession by by continually striving to develop a multi-skilled team of Customer Service Officers
- Build strong relationships with team members and key stakeholders such as the Customer Service extended leadership team
- Operate as an advocate for our customers, ensuring we are customer-obsessed in our decision-making and coaching conversations
- Participate in quality calibration sessions with customer service leadership and subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure alignment to our quality framework
- Deliver documented evidence of coaching outcomes and actions
This role will suit someone with a curious and growth mindset and transferrable skills and experiences, including:
- Demonstrated experience in workplace coaching and proven ability to plan and facilitate coaching conversations within a customer service environment (contact centre environment preferred)
- A passion for developing people and helping them on the path towards their own improvement, and the improvement of the customer experience that we provide
- Strong facilitation and verbal coaching skills, with the ability to tailor communication styles to that of the coachee
- A customer-obsessed mindset, you'll have a commitment to the provision of service excellence to customers
- Ability to build positive relationships - you're conscientious and accountable for everything you do
- Analytical and incisive, you'll spot issues and use your own ingenuity to solve problems collaboratively
- You'll think bigger and always look for better solutions and ways of working
If you meet some of these requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
With a career at Transurban, you'll enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- A range of flexible working and leave options, including the option to purchase an additional six weeks of leave each year.
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (regardless of gender or carer status), with no waiting period, with Superannuation paid during unpaid leave as well.
- Learning and development opportunities to support your career interests.
- Health and wellbeing support-access to Headspace and our EAP program, wellness facilities, and more.
- Share offers and insurance benefits.
- Social activities, community give-back programs and paid volunteer days.
We offer a range of flexible working and leave options, so you can balance your work and life commitments and interests. Have a conversation with us about how this could work for you.
We embrace diversity with a foundation of safety, wellbeing and inclusion; where everyone belongs. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, gender identity, marital or family status, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, religious beliefs, cultural or socio-economic background, perspective, and experience - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe to express ideas, questions and concerns.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and lived experiences, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people living with disability. If you require any adjustments or support during the recruitment process, please contact us on .
Ready to help us keep cities moving? Apply today.