Communications Process Design Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Working at Transurban is different; it's a place where you can see the benefits of your work play out in real life, every day. We create city-sized solutions-building and operating safer, smarter, and more sustainable roads-to solve pressing transport challenges that are slowing cities down.
About the role
As Transurban delivers on its digital-first, customer-obsessed strategy, the Communications Delivery and Design Stream will be critical in helping to reimagine our customer experiences and uplifting our business processes to create better outcomes. The Communications Process Design Specialist is responsible for process mapping for the end-to-end processing and delivery of critical business communications. You'll work cross-functionally to map out current design and delivery processes and make recommendation to uplift reporting and enhance current or new processes.
As our Communications Process Design Specialist, you'll contribute to lasting and positive changes that shape the future of our cities and communities. It's meaningful, challenging and exciting work.
This is a permanent ongoing opportunity. This role can be done as full-time or part-time as a 4-day week or 9-day fortnight.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Process mapping, monitoring, reporting and issue resolution for our customer communications processing.
- Reviewing and document the entire end-to-end outbound communication design and delivery processes. Identify and address any issues for resolution and any opportunities for efficiencies and automation.
- Design and document new and revised delivery processes to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and improve customer experience.
- Document, track and manage project deliverables, timelines, budget, dependencies and stakeholders.
- Provide support and actionable insights for the Communications Design and Delivery Stream and the broader marketing delivery and automation team.
This role will suit someone with a curious mind and transferrable skills and experiences, including:
- Extensive experience in process management and design. Preferably within a marketing communications environment.
- Strong understanding and skills within marketing communications distribution and processes.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills paired with enthusiasm for understanding and improving processes.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and business acumen when mapping, designing and refining business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with a variety of people.
- Strategic thinking, curiosity and a continuous improvement mindset.
- A builder of relationships, you won't be afraid to challenge the status quo, helping to problem solve through your ability to understand process and coordinate various moving parts.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to consult, influence and negotiate.
If you meet some of these requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
With a career at Transurban, you'll enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- A range of flexible working and leave options, including the option to purchase an additional six weeks of leave each year
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (regardless of gender or carer status), with no waiting period, with Superannuation paid during unpaid leave as well
- Learning and development opportunities to support your career interests
- Health and wellbeing support-access to Headspace and our EAP program, wellness facilities, and more
- Share offers and insurance benefits
- Social activities, community give-back programs and paid volunteer days
We offer a range of flexible working and leave options, so you can balance your work and life commitments and interests. Have a conversation with us about how this could work for you.
We embrace diversity with a foundation of safety, wellbeing and inclusion; where everyone belongs. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, gender identity, marital or family status, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, religious beliefs, cultural or socio-economic background, perspective, and experience - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe to express ideas, questions and concerns.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and lived experiences, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people living with disability. If you require any adjustments or support during the recruitment process, please contact us on .
Ready to help us keep cities moving? Apply today.