Job Type: Casual
We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
UGL’s Power Generation Team are looking for an experienced trade qualified Mechanical Fitter to join our team based on site in the Kingaroy / Nanango QLD region. This role is offered on a casual ongoing basis suitable to locals in the area and will predominately see you working within the station and auxiliary plant.
To be considered for a role you will require the following skills, experience and attributes\:
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Current Nationally Accredited Work at Heights (valid within the last 3 years) (desirable)
- QLD Drivers Licence
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Current Nationally Accredited Confined Space valid within the last 3 years (desirable)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to work within and contribute to a productive, cohesive team
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening would be conducted for short-listed candidates, and site also conducts random drug and alcohol testing on an ongoing basis.
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate, with a 4-day, 36 hour week!
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Highly competitive remuneration
- A chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident, you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.